Notary Rotary
Orion Market
Notary Discussion History

Orion Market
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Claudine Osborne on 8/30/12 9:24pm
Msg #432603

Orion Market

I have been having issues with my dual tray printer all week and posted my problem on this wonderful forum. I had narrowed down the problem but was too busy with EOM to go a step further. Last night while reading the forum someone mentioned this Orion Market..I went to their website to take a look. I could not find the answer to my problem so I emailed them..

This morning I get an email response that the Tech guy will be in touch! He called me on my cell and he suggested a few things for me to do..I was away from the office so I told him I would do them when I returned and he asked me to call him when I was near the printer..

When I got back I went through the steps that he suggested and called him back ( thinking I would never be able to get a hold of him)..He was out but was assured he would call back..About 1/2 hr later he calls..

We discuss what he thinks is wrong (I feel the same way). I was sure he'd say my printer is fried and needs replaced..He told me I did not need a new printer as it was working fine..Huh? He talked me out of buying a new printer??? All I need to do is order a new 3rd tray as the trays on this seem to cause a lot of jamming issues..So I went ahead and ordered the new tray.

I was very impressed with his knowledge and he seemed super nice and was very helpful! I do not get impressed too easily and I do not usually endorse a company but in their case I will make an exception!

I of course cant wait for the new tray to arrive to see if this solves the problem..If not I will be buying a new printer from Orion Market..

Sorry this is so long and chatty..Guess Ill hop off grab my glass of wine and head over to anothe site so I can chat..Good night all..

Reply by Barb25 on 8/30/12 10:01pm
Msg #432605

Re: Orion Market - He's Unbelievable Right?

I bought a printer from him. He actually told me I didn't need it. I really wanted to go network and I needed a maintenance kit (or so I thought).

He helped me set up the network stuff remotely.

Then I had a problem and helped me again remotely. Long story.

I think I caused the problem. BTW. Also told me to keep my grandkids off my computer. LOL.

Gave me great advice. The guy is a saint. I never bought non-HP cartridges before but I am now. From him. I have complete trust. I feel very fortunate I found him. I hope if anyone needs a printer or scanner or anything he can supply they will speak with him first. I don't think they will ever be sorry. I only met him last week via Ebay. It is rare that you meet someone so honest and accommodating.

I am definitely with you on the impressed and endorsement. Glad you can confirm the experience

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/31/12 1:30am
Msg #432615

I had a similar experience with someone named Phil from the place where I bought my printer - also off eBay. It was a different company, though. I was stunned when I called a contact number and the phone was immediately answered by a real person who was a printer guru!

It kinda restores your faith in people, doesn't it?!!

Reply by Barb25 on 8/31/12 10:51am
Msg #432635

Better than when you call the manufacturer and get an offshore person who reads you the manual you just read. (1) did you plug it in? LOL... right?

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/31/12 3:26pm
Msg #432661

Yep, night and day! :>) n/m

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 8/31/12 8:26pm
Msg #432699

Re: Yep, night and day! :>)

I found it very refreshing that I spoke with a live human english speaking person who was very nice and seemed to know his stuff! My parts shipped today..Cant wait to see if he was right..I hope so!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.