Notary Rotary
Paper sale!
Notary Discussion History

Paper sale!
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Mary_in_VA on 8/20/12 8:15pm
Msg #431235

Paper sale!

Just FYI, as I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

OFFICE DEPOT is having a "buy 1 case get 2nd 50% off" sale this week, IN STORE ONLY. I just bought two cases of legal paper for $89.98 (plus Virginia's sales tax, $4.50, for a total of $94.48). I was pleasantly surprised to find that my store had plenty of cases in stock.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/20/12 8:48pm
Msg #431243

That's not a great deal. I get legal paper at Costco

for about 42.99/case. They will help you load it into a cart at the store & will help load it in the car. Unfortunately, I still have to get it up to my 2nd flr. condo. haha

Reply by JPH13/MO on 8/21/12 1:13am
Msg #431284

Re: That's not a great deal. I get legal paper at Costco

You might want to check out the online price at costco.com - that way it gets delivered to your door. And if you are there at the time you may be able to convince the Fed-Ex guy to take it to your office - I have heard others do this all the time! You don't even have to be a member to buy from them, you just have to pay non-member price then which is still pretty good.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/21/12 8:30am
Msg #431292

I've had paper delivered a couple of times. It just isn't right to have these people have to carry heavy paper up to a 2nd floor. I bring it up a few reams at a time. I've been wanting to move for years, but the shift in the market kept me where I'm at for now. The day will come when I can't get up those stairs either. ;-) LOL

Reply by janCA on 8/21/12 8:43am
Msg #431294

I open the box at Costco, and remove about 5 reams. that's the only way I can get it off the shelf. Plus, it's easier to transfer into the car that way.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/21/12 9:12am
Msg #431298

They will load it in your cart & will load it in your car.

All you need to do is ask. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.