Notary Rotary
Precision / Boston National Title
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Carolanne/PA on 8/30/12 12:10pm
Msg #432516

Many of us completed assignments for Aurelio / Precision have not been paid. I just got off the phone with Karen at Boston National Title. She's working hard to take care of us. She's been both polite and responsive. I'll update once I receive payment.

Reply by NJDiva on 8/30/12 12:17pm
Msg #432518

Did you ask if they paid Precision? I've no doubt they're

working hard to pay us, but I don't understand why they are so quick to pay us if they've already paid Precision. Not judging or making any kind of insinuations, but it's a question that's been bothering me.

Reply by Carolanne/PA on 8/30/12 12:41pm
Msg #432523

Re: Did you ask if they paid Precision? I've no doubt they're

She told me they have always paid at 45 days. Precision said they were 30 days net. Perhaps Aurelio didn't have the necessary capital to pay before they were paid. I don't know if this addresses your question, however, she said Precision has been paid.

Reply by Carolanne/PA on 8/30/12 1:13pm
Msg #432533

One other thing mentioned...

Karen said that The Closers were located in the same building and she was encouraging notaries to get registered with them. I believe that's who they will use in the future.

Reply by NJDiva on 8/30/12 1:48pm
Msg #432545

The only problem is that the closers have lowered the fees..

I posted earlier that I was called for a closing at $90. If you're going to take time to fill out the extensive application, please know that it's become a less than fair paying (in my opinion) company.

Hopefully we can all stick together on this and maybe they will increase our pay to what it SHOULD be. $XXX. As much as I like Pablo, I still don't agree with the decrease, especially with the cost of overhead INCREASING! Come on people, don't be suckered.

I'm so disheartened!

Reply by Carolanne/PA on 8/30/12 2:06pm
Msg #432549

Re: The only problem is that the closers have lowered the fees..

Agreed.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/30/12 7:33pm
Msg #432581

I told them no to $90, and said my minimum fee is xxx. They

didn't quibble.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/30/12 7:44pm
Msg #432586

BTW, I haven't heard anything from NOW lately. Are they

still operating?

Reply by SERVICIO on 8/30/12 10:22pm
Msg #432607

Do you have guns?

I agree, we have to stick to our guns! keep'm holstered but stand firm! I will not go to rock bottom on my fee. Sometimes they ask me to go down $5 or $10. But I have yet to receive full price for a signing which is $170. 30 miles rt with fbks and Edocs over 300pgs. I am still new at this and learning but I learned early on that none of them wanted to respect my fees and kept trying to tell me how to price my expertise! I have a digital directory that helps me keep track of fees and who is who.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.