Notary Rotary
Precision Signing Service out of Orlando FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by granmapickle on 8/22/12 10:55am
Msg #431430

Anyone have any experience with this company...took a closing early July and haven't been able to get in touch with them at all...

Reply by MW/VA on 8/22/12 10:58am
Msg #431431

There's been several postings about non-payment from

this co. over the last couple of months. Use the orange search button. I'm baffled why they haven't been listed in SC.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 8/22/12 11:33am
Msg #431437

Aurelio has an individual notary listing (zip 32804)

that's why there is no company listing.

The address shown is in the College Park area of Orlando and he must be renting because he is not shown as the owner in the county property listings.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/22/12 11:33am
Msg #431436

If your closing was for Boston National Title, call them at 704-373-4000...ask to speak to the scheduling dept and file your complaint. Several Notaries have been robbed by Aurelio Ortiz and the more complaints the TC gets the less work he'll get. Precision Signing Svc is not listed in SC because he is also listed as a Notary in the 32804 zip code. Let's get the word out and put this loser out of business.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/22/12 12:10pm
Msg #431438

My understanding from other reading is BNT is no longer

using him due to the complaints they've received - I'm not sure if they're paying since they've already paid him - I hope theyd do.

Request to Harry - please please please let's get this company listed (and BLACKlisted) in SC so this info is available. This guy has to be one of the biggest crooks we've seen in a long time.

JMO

Reply by reba on 8/22/12 12:17pm
Msg #431440

Re: My understanding from other reading is BNT is no longer

Is there anything that can be done regarding the BBB? I'm also following up on payment.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/22/12 8:59pm
Msg #431570

Someone needs to call NR staff about this one. I'm not

understanding why it can't be listed in SC just because he is listed as a notary too.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/22/12 12:15pm
Msg #431439

Thanks for putting company name in the subject line!

When posting info about a company, if it's something you want as many people as possible to be made aware of, it's a very good idea to put their name right in the subject line. It makes it a lot easier for people to know what the thread is about, plus it's more likely to come up on searches. Of course, it's also a very good idea to try to link it to Signing Central. I wish everyone would do that!

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/22/12 2:47pm
Msg #431479

AURELIO ORTIZ....

is a crook....he won't pay you...he is the Fl version of SOX..

OK how's that ?

Reply by jba/fl on 8/22/12 8:38pm
Msg #431554

Re: AURELIO ORTIZ....PRECISION SIGNING, IS A CROOK

Better?

Reply by granmapickle on 8/22/12 3:15pm
Msg #431486

thanks for the valuable information. After 18 years I have only been 'stung' a couple of times but I'll add this one to the list.

Reply by fiberguru on 8/22/12 9:33pm
Msg #431586

I done a couple of signings for Percision Signing Services one in may and one in june and it was last week that he sent me a check for 175.00 shorting me 25.00 I called him and emailed him about this and put the check in the bank and then 3 days later the check came back returned nsf so now I am out the 175.00 + 39.00 return fee I guess he needs the money worse that I did. I hear that BNT is not paying him and that is why he cant pay his notaries.

Reply by NorCA/notary on 8/24/12 1:31pm
Msg #431855

I completed a signing 6-1-12,no payment . Contacted title Boston National in NC ,they are fantastic[Smile] stepped up and paid promptly. If that is the title company just call them the have an employee working on this specifically,she is wonderful.
Problem solved!
Hope this helps,
Christine

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.