Msg #430493

All of the above n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/15/12 2:50pm
Msg #430551

It's valuable advertising space so use it to the fullest

potential for your biz.

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 8/15/12 6:55pm
Msg #430602

Re: Profile on NotRot geared toward Singning Company or public?

It never ceases to amaze me why people would go through the bother of setting up a profile and then post nothing, nada, zilch in their comment section about their skill or experience level. No comments posted is usually a guarantee that nobody will call you for service.

IF YOU WANT TO GET SOME ACTION AND TRACTION WITH YOUR PROFILE ON NOTROT...

You need to give people a reason to want to call you by placing stuff in the comment section that will make them want to pick up the phone and call you. If you have sterling credentials, post it. If you don't try using humor.

Whenever we come across a profile with no comments posted we send an email to the person and tell them why we did not call them for a signing assignment.

I cannot answer whether anyone in the public uses this site, but I kind of doubt it. IMHO it is mostly frequented by escrow officers, settlement agents and signing services.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/15/12 7:23pm
Msg #430607

I have gotten calls from the general public who found

me here - and if I have to refer calls out (such as GNW work outside my county) I refer them here to "Find-A-Notary"

Reply by jba/fl on 8/15/12 7:24pm
Msg #430608

The Florida public uses this site...I come up their searches n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.