Notary Rotary
Question for SW FL Notaries Public
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by F2F/FL on 8/3/12 12:16pm
Msg #429249

Has it been extremely slow for you in the last month or two? I'm not even getting the low ball ss's (which is a good thing) calling to find out if I will except low paying closings etc. which I don't do in the first place. For those that have been in the industry for a while now, does the snow bird season make a difference in business here? Is it the economy in general etc.?
Thank you in advance for your responses, have a great day.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 8/3/12 8:10pm
Msg #429288

It's been slow in SW FL since 2008, however, things do pick up during season, especially if the banks sell another round of foreclosures at the same time.
During season I see many more cash purchases.

Reply by F2F/FL on 8/3/12 8:57pm
Msg #429295

Thank you for your response to my question about the slowness (if that is a word) in business in the SW FL areas. It was great for the first couple of months of this summer and then it just dropped off abruptly. I am reaching out to as many local TC's and Banks, etc. but they are stating that they are handleing just fine and don't need to call out for help at this time. I hope it picks up soon. I will be more than happy to send you a referral if you could do the same for me here in the Punta Gorda area.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.