Notary Rotary
Quick Loan Signing, Not Paying.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Larry/IL on 8/17/12 8:16am
Msg #430783

I have two outstanding invoices from 6/11 & 6/14. I have sent emails with no payment yet.

On 8/6 I get an email requesting my address so they can send me payment since they have not received invoices from me. I replied with the address and resent the two invoices. Still no payment.

Now for the funny part, they have this cute little invoice they use when you close out the job, both have been sent once already. It gets better, yesterday morning I sent them another email requesting status on these payments. No response.

Yesterday afternoon I get a PM here on Notary Rotary. It's from Quick Loan Signing, it's through my updating S/C link. They asked me to email them regarding the unpaid invoices. Funny how they are resourceful enough to use Notary Rotary to PM me, but didn't use it to find my ailing address. It's readily available to hiring parties.

My immediate response was; " check your email, I have already emailed you", just too funny.

For any of you needing a bit more informationon Quick Loan Signing and ALMOATAZ ALSIBAI, this is from the CA SOS.

Entity Name: QUICK LOAN SIGNING, INC.
Entity Number: C3412067
Date Filed: 09/13/2011
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 2967 MICHELSON DR STE G193
Entity City, State, Zip: IRVINE CA 92612

Agent for Service of Process: ALMOATAZ ALSIBAI

Agent Address: 2967 MICHELSON DR STE G193
Agent City, State, Zip: IRVINE CA 92612

I also have his personal information that I will use if I need to take him to small claims court.

If there is anyone else out there that would like to join in with a small claims court case, feel free to PM me.

I's too bad part of the Job has now become wasting time, chasing your payments from deadbeat companies and ALMOATAZ ALSIBAI.

Reply by ToniK on 8/17/12 8:34am
Msg #430784

I got the same PM. I had also emailed them numerous times about an open invoice from May 25. They had paid one invoice on time and then the first invoice it took forever to get paid. I just got paid earlier this week for May 25.

I was emailing the asmaa address and the lady that contacted me said that person no longer works there and for awhile she couldnt get access to the email. So she told me to send her my invoice and she will pay it. Took her almost 2 weeks to send that payment.

Reply by Larry/IL on 8/17/12 8:45am
Msg #430786

Well if asmaa is the same person as ALMOATAZ ALSIBAI and is no longer working there. I am sure the CA SOS might be interested since he is the registered agent. Do you still have those emails?

These kind of people try to use many different names. I see it all the time when I do closings. I can't imagine they do it for any good reasons. It might be a little scary even why in some cases. When you find they have moved from one end of the country to the other and changed their name a couple of times or started using a different variation, you have to wonder why.

Reply by janCA on 8/17/12 9:35am
Msg #430792

I do not trust "new" signing services. They have jumped on the band wagon and have no clue what it takes to run, not only a business, but usually do not have the capital to pay the notaries they subcontract to. Stick with those you know have been around for awhile and who weathered through the past four years and still have a stellar reputation.

Reply by ToniK on 8/17/12 10:35am
Msg #430801

No, Asmaa was in charge of accounting. Not the owner.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/17/12 10:54am
Msg #430803

As far as you know.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/17/12 10:20am
Msg #430797

As I have said many times don’t loan money to strangers, better to turn down the job than spend hours and hours futilely chasing your money. My question is how do these deadbeats get these jobs from a title company in the first place? Doesn’t anyone at the title company care if their clients get decent service? Or it the people they entrust the closing/and closing documents to are perhaps, not citizens, or can’t speak English, are convicted felons, or just crooks and scammers? Id notify the Title Company immediately, stating that their sub-contractor did not pay you, that they received payment from the borrower, and that it IS their responsibility to see to it that you get paid, and if not, you will file a complaint with their States insurance regulator. These Title Companies DO have some responsibility to check on who they sub-contract work to, and if they are crooks, to not use them. I do suspect (believe, but can’t prove) that someone at title, or the owners themselves are in collusion with some these deadbeat SS. (one even posted here bragging that we were suckers, and he didn’t have to pay anyone, his ‘family’ owned the title company) Then there’s the likes of companies like Genuine Title, than MUST know that their/friend/co-worker/perhaps employee Kosti doesn’t pay anyone.
If I were you I’d get on the phone right now, and call Title... Ask to speak to the office manager. Say you’ve been cheated, and that it is at least partially their responsibility, do they have business insurance, and ask just what they intend to do about not only your loss, but that of others, caused by their dealing with this deadbeat SS. And that you plan to file a complaint with their States insurance regulator. JMO

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 8/17/12 10:33am
Msg #430800

gotta love it: company rec'd 5 star rating with this comment

"Had a bounced check yesterday but the owner called ahead of time and fixed it."

why on earth would anyone give a company five stars if they received a bounced check?

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 8/17/12 10:39am
Msg #430802

I would use a different approach with title

while I think anything past 60 days deserves action, I would approach title requesting their assistance rather than being demanding. I totally ascribe to the theory, "you catch more flies with honey" approach. (am I mixing metaphors? dunno-need coffee!)

Reply by Les_CO on 8/17/12 12:22pm
Msg #430814

Re: I would use a different approach with title

This is business not afternoon tea! You do what you like. Maybe the original poster will get the apparent thief to pay him if he just asks nice? Please, please, pretty-please with sugar on it.... please pay what you owe….. I think not. The minions at Title don’t know, don’t care, and are worried about their jobs, the owners (especially someone that would deal with less that reputable “partners”) will likely only respond to recognizable real threats (not please pay me) I could be wrong, JMO!

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 8/17/12 1:15pm
Msg #430823

yes this is business and its never good to burn bridges.

"this is business" does not equate with strong arm tactics.

It is easy to "demand" payment in a friendly way without resorting to threats. and yes it works for me. If it got to third and final payment request and I decided to take them to court, which thankfully I haven't had to do, then I would just let the filing of the claim be my threat without getting into nasty calls or nastygrams.

My process is to always submit my invoice with completion notification, whether they have a web site or not, and ask for acknowledgement. if I haven't received payment 2 weeks after agreed terms, then I send friendly reminder again with invoice and ask for acknowledgement. another two weeks the third and final request is sent.
I don't threaten I just follow my policy.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/17/12 6:00pm
Msg #430867

Re: yes this is business and its never good to burn bridges.

When it comes to thieves and deadbeats not only do I want to ‘burn my bridges,” I want to burn them with the deadbeats on them.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/17/12 6:32pm
Msg #430868

oh, yessss....thumbs up. n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 8/17/12 7:36pm
Msg #430878

Thanks Julianne!

Did you ever think that if you/we did call title and complain/threaten to take action against them that maybe, just maybe, they would rethink their policy, and either use a good reputable SS or call us themselves directly for jobs? Think about that before you extend someone that was paid within a week of funding, an EXTRA couple of months of using your money, and having to beg them for payment.

Reply by Darlene Cole-Conley on 8/29/12 9:11am
Msg #432357

Re: Thanks Julianne!

Just wondering if the title company before paying the ss request a final waiver which would state that all vendors have been paid? I know they do this in other types of business (construction) but not sure about this business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.