Notary Rotary
SS do read this forum
Notary Discussion History

SS do read this forum
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Buddy Young on 8/18/12 4:42pm
Msg #430975

SS do read this forum

After I posted about my dsl modem going out, I recieved an email from Howard Blum ( Pro Mobil Notary ) advising me to go out and get a smart phone today.

Reply by jnew on 8/18/12 5:04pm
Msg #430976

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but have you done work for him?

Reply by Buddy Young on 8/18/12 6:47pm
Msg #430981

Re: yes n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 8/18/12 7:49pm
Msg #430984

I wish Howard Blum would answer the questions

that LindaH requested him to this week.

Reply by RonnieB/NC on 8/19/12 7:07pm
Msg #431072

Re: I wish Howard Blum would answer the questions

Msg #431016

Brenda. Beware!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/20/12 4:47am
Msg #431092

Uuuhhh...Ronnie? How does that answer my question? n/m

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 8/18/12 11:03pm
Msg #430993

Some do.... others don't

I know that Howard is very active online in various forums and really tries hard to keep up with things. I know that he has a reputation that he's very proud of. He pays attention, that's for sure. Frankly, that's a good thing. He's one of the few 5-star companies on NotRot. At the other end of the spectrum, some don't even care. They'll use the search engines to find people, but rarely, if ever, go to the forums themselves.

I've never worked for him, and I think it's because he probably couldn't meet my fees. But, I understand where he's coming from and I know that everyone I know who has worked for him loves him. A lot of middle-man signing companies can't meet my fees, though. I probably would if he asked, though... only because his reputation precedes him.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 8/19/12 12:48am
Msg #430998

Howard if one of the good companies! n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/19/12 7:10pm
Msg #431074

Perhaps, but he does try to infiltrate this forum from time

to time, like recently. This forum is for notaries, and not for companies. Yes, I'm aware that many follow the forum, and are concerned with comments made about them or ratings in SC. I think they should have the right to defend themselves in those situations.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/19/12 7:40pm
Msg #431078

"Infiltrate" is a harsh term, MW/VA.

IMO, it has a negative connotation. Why does it have to be us against them?

As you state, "this forum is for notaries ..." I believe many SS owners and/or staff members are notaries. I know I've learned a lot simply by reading queries and experiences on this forum. Don't you think SS's might also learn a little something from the rest of us?

JMPO.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.