Notary Rotary
Signing Company
Notary Discussion History

Signing Company
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by James Bunn on 8/20/12 11:13am
Msg #431110

Signing Company

Do not accept any assignments from Precision Signing Service of Orlando, Fla run by Aurellio Ortiz---he does not pay. I spoke to Boston National Title in Charlotte, NC from whence the signing originated. They are aware of him and in fact have quit giving him assignments.

Reply by Karla/OR on 8/20/12 11:22am
Msg #431113

Is the same company under Signing Central that shows a "New Jersey" address? If not, please add them to SC list.

Thanks for the info and sorry you are having this trouble with them.

Reply by reba on 8/20/12 11:24am
Msg #431115

He is based in Orlando, FL

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/20/12 11:22am
Msg #431114

Much has been posted here about them recently. Thanks for the reminder, though!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/20/12 11:31am
Msg #431116

I don't understand why that co. isn't in SC. There have

been a lot of complaints about payment issues with him.
The other co. is NJ is fine--I've never had any problems with them.
Always be careful about similarities in names.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/20/12 11:33am
Msg #431117

Thank you for letting us know. I wish someone could add this company to Signing Central.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 8/20/12 11:51am
Msg #431122

Is title going to get you paid? n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/20/12 12:01pm
Msg #431128

Yeah..this company really needs to be added so all

these threads can be linked for future reference.

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 8/20/12 5:50pm
Msg #431209

Re: Yeah..this company really needs to be added so all

Just added them; June 12 signing not paid for, Boston National Title says it has received other complaints.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/20/12 8:45pm
Msg #431242

He can't be listed in SC as he is a notary, posing as an SS

He is listed in Orlando, FL as a notary....

The guy is a real problem - a huge problem for our community. His wife as well.

Profile: Full time mobile notary services provided. Husband and wife team available 7 days a week. We take pride in providing the correct level of services that you and your clients expect. Please call or email with regards to availability and pricing. Thank you for you time. Aurelio Ortiz
4344 Brassie Dr
Orlando, FL 32804
E-mail:[e-mail address]

This is discussed almost daily here. Just a day or two ago someone said he was a notary living in Orlando and offered to split fee with me to go the 13 miles to collect. Does this not signal the hairs on the back of your neck that there is more than meets the eye. to make you want to investigate further? Perhaps to retain this info in the process?

Any time you can not find a business for someone, you should search using the Orange Search button to find out what others are saying. If you cannot find anything when you google, then you should look under "Find a Notary" as well.

Another caveat: Don't take work from other notaries - they seldom pay timely. We have seen this over and over here.

This is a problem that needs to be addressed via Harry. Only he can get a listing inserted.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/21/12 9:58am
Msg #431306

And the offer still stands jba...

I'll split the fee with you in a heartbeat.

Reply by Joe Garza on 9/10/12 6:06pm
Msg #433820

I have accepted 2 signings and Mr. Aurelio Ortiz has not paid and has not returned my emails or calls do not take any signings form him..

Reply by taffy on 9/11/12 10:58am
Msg #433888

he owes me over $700 since May ~ what can we do to stop this guy?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.