Notary Rotary
Skype interview
Notary Discussion History

Skype interview
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by ArtG/KS on 8/21/12 3:21pm
Msg #431347

Skype interview

This was brought up in a thread awhile back and a member on this forum sent me a private message. I had just finished doing that interview when I saw the private message email notice from NotaryRotary and so I did reply. Here is essentially what I said.

The interview is mainly to see how you would handle certain situations. I will not post details about it to protect the integrity of the company. I will say that it went very well and that yes it is legitimate. Those who have received the letter can know that it is worth while to follow up on that and try to do so in a timely manner. It is possible not everyone will get to do the interview but be patient with the process should they contact you.

I respect confidentiality of borrowers information and so too I respect that of the Title company doing this as well.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/21/12 3:29pm
Msg #431351

Title Source.. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.