Notary Rotary
Talbot Settlement & Escrow, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Barb25 on 8/21/12 10:03am
Msg #431309

Does anyone want to say something nice an consoling about them, please.

Last month I did a cash sale for a MD property here in FL. Friday afternoon. Late docs. (so what's new) I told her not to worry. Slow day. Had to "fly" to make FedEx. All went well. Was told check in 2 weeks. No check. Going on 4 weeks. This would not be a major worry BUT I sent an email and do not get a response. I called this morning and now have a waiting voicemail for "her." OMG I hate when I take a job from someone new.First you jump through hoops And then... It's like "but will you love me in the morning?" Just pay me as promised. But least of all return calls and emails.

Anyhow anyone working with them who can ease my mind?

Reply by Barb25 on 8/21/12 11:59am
Msg #431321

Well, an email response

Ijust received an email response. It said that she received my invoice. (actually a copy of the one returned with package) and it submitted to accounting. It will go out tomorrow. Original must have fallen through cracks. I don't know. It was not mentioned.

I will give update when check is received.

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 8/21/12 12:03pm
Msg #431322

Re: Well, an email response

Similar response last year and the check did follow.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 8/21/12 12:03pm
Msg #431323

Sometimes falling through the cracks really happens

From past experiences, I am less leery of the TCs than the SS, with the regulations they (TCs) must follow.

Reply by Barb25 on 8/21/12 12:28pm
Msg #431329

Re: Sometimes falling through the cracks really happens

I agree. Lack of response is what always cause concern. I have one more out with two emails. I will give it one more day before I talk about them here because they seem to have good reviews. But again no response to emails. What's with that?

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/21/12 12:36pm
Msg #431330

I did one for them in July 2012 and received payment at 35 days - that's a bit long for a TC. Be sure to rate them in SC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.