Notary Rotary
The value of SS?
Notary Discussion History

The value of SS?
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Carole Breckbill on 8/20/12 9:13am
Msg #431096

The value of SS?

Why would Title Source contract with Nations Direct to find a notary instead of using its own data base of notaryies?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/20/12 9:23am
Msg #431097

Not sure - Title Source contacts me directly

Maybe if they have trouble finding someone to cover they give it to an SS to try?

Just a thought.

Reply by Les_CO on 8/20/12 9:32am
Msg #431098

Busy? New OE? Cheaper than paying notary directly? Easier? Don’t care about customer service, or quality of service to borrower? And It’s still free to them.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/20/12 10:05am
Msg #431101

I have no idea - TS already pays so low in my area that I cannot see how a SS could possibly get into the mix.

Reply by bfnotary on 8/20/12 10:46am
Msg #431104

I know, Here they pay me 100. I get calls from them, I also get calls from nations direct for them. I turn down nations direct tho. I will not accept signings from them. I am not that much of a newb. (silent ringtone). I wish title source would call directly more frequently. Then I would work with them. I love taking their signings. Quick ones and never any issues at the table.

Reply by Kay/IL on 8/20/12 11:07am
Msg #431107

Title Source pays me the same as the ss. Since I started working for them directly about 2 months ago, Title Source has sent me lots of closings. However, in that same time span, I have gotten a few Title Source closings from ss. Go figure.

Reply by Kay/IL on 8/20/12 11:02am
Msg #431105

Title Source contacts me directly and uses signing services to contact me as well.

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/20/12 11:41am
Msg #431118

I concur with BF Notary......

Field Choice is the SS that began calling me about a month ago, but Title Source still calls, sometimes. Not all involving Field Choice closed, but for issues normally involving the lender and/or title company. No problems with Field Choice, of which I'm aware. Title Source is so good and prompt, so I prefer dealing directly with Title Source.

Reply by bfnotary on 8/20/12 12:28pm
Msg #431139

Re: I concur with BF Notary......

Field choice has called me for one, and so has JMT. I think honestly they probably have so many different schedulers, and some probably use SS and others probably call directly. I wish they all called directly. (to be honest tho, I have only done signings directly for them, I have turned down the rest, due to fee issues)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.