Notary Rotary
This day can not end fast enough
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 8/27/12 12:36pm
Msg #432119

Done 3 today so far and customers are in a swell mood, lost one of the 3 and it was a Quicken deal. Walk in sit at the table and ask customer for ID I want to see yours says the BO, I reply here is my card, my stamp with my notary ID number and I have your documents. She says anyone can have that.. Oh boy I explain my purpose and her documents are in her Quicken account. She says I want to read every thing.

At this point I say we can call Quicken if you have issues but I have a time limit of an hour.. Then you can go..

Call Quicken in front of customer, they offer another notary for later time. Guess who quicken calls.. Noooo Way we just had an issue.

No my little girls camp calls and I need to pick her up between deals and its a monsoon out side now.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/27/12 2:59pm
Msg #432137

OMG.....I hope your day gets better.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/27/12 3:00pm
Msg #432139

Me too, have my documents for last deal of the night should be on the road again in a hour.

Reply by CJ on 8/27/12 4:17pm
Msg #432157

And Quicken is so easy . . .

Small package, docs to borrower, nothing hidden. (Nothing hidden with anyone else either, but you KNOW Quicken doesn't bother with shinanigans.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.