Notary Rotary
What is with SOME SS??
Notary Discussion History

What is with SOME SS??
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by bfnotary on 8/23/12 10:03pm
Msg #431757

What is with SOME SS??

I have 3 signings tomorrow before noon. I have docs for my first one. The other 2 I do not..

The second signing just so happens to be a TS signing, not through them directly tho. Which stinks. The SS that it is through, reluctantly met my fee. And not only that they say, they are still waiting on docs from TS. I bet they are. NOT. Last time I did one for them. They did same thing, said waiting on docs. That was on a Friday for an early saturday signing. I had to cancel because it was my daughters 4th birthday party that day. I was unavailable for the rest of the day. Well the LO actually called me begging me to do the signing. I was unable however I agreed to do it on Sunday. Comes to find out this SS had the docs since FRIDAY at like noon. And I was trying to get docs till almost midnight from them for an 8 am signing. I bet that is happening this time too. I already told them, if I did not have docs by 7 am EST, I would have to either return the signing to them or push it back till 2 pm at the earliest. I just hate doing that to TS, when I know dang well they have probably given the SS the docs. They have a bad track record with docs. (the SS i mean).

I just hope they realize certain SS are not very trust worthy to get the job done. Not all SS, I actually have a few I really like, and a few I don't. After this I am putting this one silent ringtone. To much hassle.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/23/12 10:17pm
Msg #431758

Maybe they are waiting for docs.....you don't know. I agree with you though, you should put them on silent ringtone......I bet there are other notaries in your area that would love the business. n/m.

Reply by ToniK on 8/23/12 10:49pm
Msg #431768

Usually when I accept a TS signing, I have docs within 2hours of confirming.

Reply by bfnotary on 8/24/12 5:41am
Msg #431788

Ya I know, I have NEVER had TS docs late. And I really am going to put this SS on a Silent Ringtone and I have other reasons to do this. They don't communicate, or answer emails often when you inquire about docs. They offer dirt cheap fees, unless they are really desperate. They require faxbacks even with TS signings. Garbage is what this all is. No money is enough to deal with this from them, every single signing. So I hope notaries in my area are that desperate for money. Means they will also take the lowball offers and hopefully be out of business soon. This is the third chance I gave this company, and sorry but it will be the last. Hopefully more people turn them down. Well I am heading out to first signing. Have a good day all.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/24/12 8:00am
Msg #431807

You are always wishing for someone to be out of business. I'm glad the notaries in my area aren't wishing for me to go out of business. We actually support each other, and bounce business back and forth with one another because we know there's enough business to go around for all of us. It must be the "Minnesota nice" thing they talk about. I'm feeling pretty lucky today that I live in such a great area.

Reply by janCA on 8/24/12 8:24am
Msg #431813

Chase??

If these are Chase docs you are waiting on, this just may be TS.

I had a Chase signing for TS yesterday, for a 12 noon, signing. Received docs at 11:30.

Reply by bfnotary on 8/24/12 9:12am
Msg #431817

Re: Chase??

home again still waiting on docs. It is actually quicken.

Reply by bfnotary on 8/24/12 9:21am
Msg #431819

Pegit, you are totally misunderstanding me. I was venting about this particular SS. You said with sarcasm, that pretty much other notaries would love it if I put this one on Silent Ringtone. And I replied back with sarcasm pretty much, I hope they do. Anyone that loves this company, IS desperate. As long as a company meets my fees, and pays me in a timely fashion, I will give them chances. This particular SS ate up all the chances I was willing to give. They may not with the desperate notaries. But I am not that desperate. And to be honest, I am very far from competitive.I do this job because I love to do it. That is why I do it. And it is really degrading to this industry, the notaries in my area who take 60 dollar signings. And show up in torn jeans and tanks, and flip flops. I take my job seriously. So the only notaries in which I don't want to see succeed are the ones that are a disgrace to this profession or any profession for that matter. And I am willing to bet that alot of other notaries will agree with me.

The people that suffer the most from these BAD notaries, is the borrowers. It is not fair to them to have to deal with people who don't have a clue what is going on. And to be truthful, NO, I don't want them to succeed. There are also a few really good notaries in my area who I really want to see succeed. The ones that actually take their job seriously and know what our time and expenses are worth.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.