Notary Rotary
email fax service
Notary Discussion History

email fax service
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Howard Howell on 8/6/12 4:34pm
Msg #429548

email fax service

Does anyone use an email fax service rather than a fax machine with a separate phone line?

Reply by DHartley_PA on 8/6/12 5:06pm
Msg #429553

I use Nextiva vFax Single User. It costs $59/year and allows you to send & receive up to 500 faxes a month. I was able to keep my dedicated faxline phone number for no additional cost. Never had a problem with it. Here's the link: http://www.nextiva.com/products/online-fax.html

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/6/12 5:22pm
Msg #429554

Again, use the orange Search tab to find lots of info n/m

Reply by sueharke on 8/6/12 6:01pm
Msg #429561

I have used an efax email number to receive faxes since 1995. In 1995 I lived in Texas and had a fax machine that would send, but would receive only junk faxes! Therefore, I got a efax account and have used since that day to receive faxes. I now live in near Sacramento, CA. I still have a home fax machine that I use to send faxes (it is set to telephone only to not receive faxes). Currently the fax machine uses a Magic Jack device to give me a second phone line to send faxes.

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 8/6/12 8:13pm
Msg #429580

Notary Rotary Out Bound Fax ...

... I seem to recall that Notary Rotary was going have an out bound fax capability as part of it's Premier member perks. Has anyone heard whats up with that? I don't recall the specifics but I think it was set to start in May, or June (or August) ??

Reply by Shelly_FL on 8/6/12 9:17pm
Msg #429583

Faxaway.com costs $1 a month for unlimited incoming faxes.

Outgoing will cost you 10 cents a minute. Faxes are sent to your inbox and you send scanned files by email. I can't remember the last time I sent one out. Most companies do not care if you email signed docs, some actually prefer it.

Reply by SAmobile/TX on 8/7/12 7:24am
Msg #429598

Ring Central - have been using this for a couple of years

http://www.ringcentral.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.