Notary Rotary
misspelled names
Notary Discussion History

misspelled names
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 8/6/12 9:47pm
Msg #429587

misspelled names

It happened again. Name misspelled on the Deed of Trust. This happens so often and there seems to be no solution.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/7/12 10:00am
Msg #429619

I had one last night too, only on the deed of trust, signature block last page and the notary acknowledgement. Seems QC in these places is a nightmare, just backpeddling to get the docs out the door after months of lengthy volleying of files between people at low level processing as they come and go, files drop into black holes, waiting for new technician to be hired and resurrect these borrower's files to UWg and docs department.

Citimortgage loan. Painful and borrowers were pissed when an hour before they were told they needed to have a cashiers check (5pm) our appt at 6pm. Just one more painful, last minute detail. I was told they could give me a check for $700...what the heck, who's on first?

Reply by pat/WA on 8/7/12 12:53pm
Msg #429643

When the name on the deed of trust is misspelled - there appears to be no solution

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.