Notary Rotary
precision signing!!
Notary Discussion History

precision signing!!
Go Back to August, 2012 Index

Posted by Veronique Hanson on 8/10/12 12:30am
Msg #429982

precision signing!!

I also went for a signing and still waiting after 7 weeks!! I just read and now figure that they dont pay people. I am looking now into fighting this company with Aurelio Ortiz as the owner.

Reply by reba on 8/10/12 6:24am
Msg #429988

I am concerned myself. Have you been able to make contact yet? I did a signing on 6/29 and have not recieved payment fryet. I recently re-sent an invoice that included his original confirmation both via email and reg. mail. This post falls in line with one earlier in which i asked others how they proceed with late payments. My question today would be at what point (and how) do you reach out to the title company regarding payment when the ss has not followed through.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/10/12 8:02am
Msg #429990

Considering the track record as documented on the

various boards, I would not let this go any further. It's 6 weeks now - I would be contacting title immediately.

JMO and no personal experience with this company - and thanks to NotRot and other sites chances are I won't either.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/10/12 8:39am
Msg #429995

Call the title company and ask for the scheduling department. Accts payable will be of no help to you, but if you advise the scheduling dep't that this creep doesn't pay his Notaries, they will cut him off and he will have to go back to cheating old ladies and stealing gradeschool kid's lunch money.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/10/12 9:48am
Msg #430007

<< (how) do you reach out to the title company regarding payment when the ss has not followed through. >>

When you call title, be sure to be prepared and have their file number on hand for that loan. You can call and introduce yourself as the notary that completed this closing, and that you want to confirm that the file funded, as you have not yet received payment from Precision Signing. Then when they confirm that it funded, you can ask for their assistance with Precision, since Precision has been unresponsive to your inquiries.

Reply by NorCA/notary on 8/11/12 1:14am
Msg #430087

Nightmare,I sent request for payment from Title. 70 days .....
Never Again!

Reply by Joseph Miller on 8/11/12 11:18am
Msg #430113

I finally got paid after almost 3 months, after I posted on this webiste to stay away from them it seems the next day I received A check big deal $95 but every penny counts when the phones arent ringing and its been real SLOOOOW here in August at least for me.

Joe/NC

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.