Altisource
Notary Discussion History

Altisource
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by A S Johnson on 7/6/12 3:32pm
Msg #425774

Altisource

Has anyone else got this?
I am assuming the same as has been posted about on the group.

My name is Lucia Cossio, and I am with Altisource Portfolio Solutions. We are a property management company that handles foreclosure properties in all the states of the US.

We are staring to build a National Notary Database, in order to find notaries that can assist us with all the Notary Services we need in different areas, for that reason you were contacted last month.

If you would be interested in learning more about our company and the Notary services we are looking for, as well as further details from our fee proposal and registration process, please send me an email and I will gladly send you all the details from Altisource along with our registration package for you to study.

In case you would not be interested, please let me know, so we can delete your contact details and you will not be bothered with emails-

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Lucia Cossio | Vendor Sourcing Coordinator

Altisource™

P.O. Box 105460 | Atlanta, Georgia 30348-5460

P: (877) 839-7118 | ext: 45118 | F: (407) 737-5730

[e-mail address] | www.Altisource.com

Reply by MW/VA on 7/6/12 3:42pm
Msg #425776

See msg. 424573--They seem to have some very

unusual requirements.

Reply by Judy/TX on 7/6/12 4:01pm
Msg #425778

Yes, received the identical email about 3 hours ago. After reading about them on NR, I politely asked them to remove me from their email list.

Reply by Barb25 on 7/6/12 4:12pm
Msg #425780

Ah, Altisource again. Cassio.Lucia... sounds like a fugitive from Julius Caesar...ya think?
mazel tov.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/6/12 4:13pm
Msg #425781

STARTING to build a national notary database??

They started this well over a year ago...contacted many of us personally to see what we look for in a GOOD signing service...then started up and apparently forgot what a lot of us said.

Search here...they've been around for a bit - some good comments, some not so good.

I have never worked for them - they would not accept that I couldn't add them as a certificate holder on my E&O and didn't like my fee structure.

Reply by A S Johnson on 7/6/12 4:30pm
Msg #425782

Re: STARTING to build a national notary database??

Thank you. Now I remember why I worried about them.

Reply by ROImarket on 7/19/12 10:04am
Msg #427387

Yes, I have a packet too. I read the "draft" contract and their fees are a little low. Also, there is an address for "If to Client" (not us ... the Vendor), under "Entire Agreement" for

Altisource Solutions S.A r.L.
291 route d"Arlon
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, L-1150

Not sure if that is their home office.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.