Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anybody else get a call from "Sign It" notary service in CA?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by ananotary on 7/17/12 5:51pm
Msg #427181

They called me last night introducing themselves as a new signing service. They said they found my number on the numbered site and wondered what my fees were. Well, they should just start out with their fees since they pay $65.00 for signings. I didn't even bother to ask if that was edocs or o/n docs. She promply apologized for wasting my time since my fees were much higher than what they would be paying.

Reply by leeinla on 7/17/12 6:00pm
Msg #427183

I got an email from signit-Notary. Thanks for the info. If they are the same company, they can move on. They are in O.C.

Reply by ananotary on 7/17/12 6:44pm
Msg #427191

This came from a 310 area code number n/m

Reply by James Morgan on 7/30/12 12:41pm
Msg #428649

I saw an ad from them on San Diego craigslist today looking for "local, experienced/inexperienced Notaries, full time/part time" paying $65/edocs. Yeah, right!
I even emailed them back saying that they won't find any good, experienced Notaries for less than $100. Good luck with the newbies they might find. And, check out their website. Very poorly done and amateurish in my opinion. If I were a Title Company, I would bypass them quickly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.