Notary Rotary
Anybody heard of this outfit...?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by LMP/FL on 7/9/12 7:30pm
Msg #426134

Service Link/FNF’s National Lender Platform...received an invite from this company. Know nothing about it. Anyone ever heard of it? Appreciate your input. Thanks.

Reply by janCA on 7/9/12 7:32pm
Msg #426138

Major title company. Has been around for years. Everyone's heard of it. Where have you been???

Reply by LMP/FL on 7/9/12 7:36pm
Msg #426139

Gues I've been under a rock. The invite I got was to sign up with them for a fee and my name would be added to their list. Are we talking about the same company? Thanks for your input.

Reply by janCA on 7/9/12 7:43pm
Msg #426143

I'm assuming you are new to this business.

I work for ServiceLink/NationalLink and I didn't pay any fee to be in their database and I hope you don't either. If they need you in your specific area, they will call you.

This is a new one on me. I've never heard of ServiceLink charging a fee, but everyday it seems,I hear more and more of these companies trying to dig deeper into the notary's pocket.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/9/12 8:27pm
Msg #426152

Work for 'em, too. No fee paid. Never, ever even think about paying a fee to any co. who hires notaries to be in their database. Never!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/9/12 9:07pm
Msg #426163

Same here as Jan/CA and Lee/AR.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 7/9/12 9:13pm
Msg #426168

I agree..Never pay anyone to join their list or database or whatever they call it!

Reply by Buddy Young on 7/9/12 10:48pm
Msg #426192

I did one for them tonight and another day before yesterday.
Just follow instructions

Reply by Jessica Ward on 7/9/12 10:52pm
Msg #426196

There's no need to pay a fee with Service Link

I've worked for them for years and have never paid a fee.

Reply by Patti Corcoran on 7/9/12 11:00pm
Msg #426198

Re: advice regarding your fees

Those of us who have worked for them for years have recently had to lower our fees or not get called. I myself only lowered my fee 10.00 and still get calls, however, my area is not saturated with notaries. When they call you be prepared to negotiate your fee. Do not go lower than you can afford; they do not pay for FAX backs, extra mileage, etc. Figure out what you must get per signing and stick to it. Good luck.

Reply by PublicTipic on 7/10/12 7:19pm
Msg #426301

Re: advice regarding your fees

If you don't mind late docs, uninformed borrowers, low fees, and no customer service at night, this would be a great place to start. Great place to earn your notary stripes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.