Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone have problems collecting from Silk Companies?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by jba/fl on 7/5/12 1:18pm
Msg #425625

Before you tell me how well rated they are, let me assure you that I have read all about them. Again, this goes back to the ratings in general where people just think if they pay, they should get 5 stars...that just is not true.

I have been bugging them with my emailed invoices every 2 weeks and been assured "we will take care of that." They are not, and I don't know how many times I have to do this, but I will until I get paid. They are now going on my Daily Things To Do List. This is a March 2012 invoice. The only reason I took the job is because everyone says how great they are. Thanks.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 7/5/12 1:24pm
Msg #425626

I had an issue with my last job from them. It surprised me because I usually get paid within 2 weeks. When I called Serena he asked how much it was because he couldn't find the invoice. I told him and the check was sent out promptly.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/5/12 4:28pm
Msg #425670

I noticed they're listed in SC twice. (I've email the NotRot team about that.) Combining them might have a significant impact on the rating.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.