Notary Rotary
Connectivity question
Notary Discussion History

Connectivity question
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by EileenHI on 7/1/12 3:11pm
Msg #425302

Connectivity question

Lately, when I am looking at notary talk, when I click on a message the connection will time out. It does this on both firefox and explorer. Does anyone else have this problem? I then have to leave NR all together and wait to sign back in before it will connect. This does not happen to me on any other site.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/1/12 3:24pm
Msg #425306

I don't have that particular problem

I have noticed I have to log back in when my profile hits update...but I don't ever get the "time out" message

I use IE

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/1/12 4:20pm
Msg #425310

Yes, I am having the same problem. I click on a message, or even try to go to JP or Leisure and the page doesn't load and I eventually get the can't connect message.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 7/1/12 4:29pm
Msg #425311

I experience the same problem occasionally. Now I know it's not a problem with my system...

Reply by jba/fl on 7/2/12 12:00am
Msg #425342

I have had issues lately but chalked it up to new computer learning curve. Now that I think of it, NR is the only place that I have had this problem.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 7/2/12 9:18am
Msg #425362

I could be wrong but I suspect it is the servers that host

the Notary Rotary site. Time out is when the server and your computer do not do the "hand shake" required to get things rolling. You programing gurus out there can set me straight; I am but a noviceSmile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.