Notary Rotary
FRAUD ALERT...Hope for Homes, Mira Loma California
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Fox Valley Mobile Notaries on 7/28/12 5:36pm
Msg #428477

WARNING...THIS COMPANY IS ENGAGING IN DELIBERATE FRAUD AGAINST HOMEOWNERS!!!

I recently collaborated with FBI agents to begin investigating this company...do not accept signings from this company, but DO NOT mention they are being investigated by the FBI!!!

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/28/12 5:41pm
Msg #428478

Gee gomer they internet and guess what they can see.

Called me @ EOM never heard of them and was booked.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/28/12 5:55pm
Msg #428480

Keeping a secret - fail n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 7/28/12 7:04pm
Msg #428489

***do not accept signings from this company, but DO NOT mention they are being investigated by the FBI!!!***

You probably should give up all aspirations to be admitted to the FBI School for Undercover Agents and Informants Who Know When To Keep Their Mouth Shut.

Reply by Fox Valley Mobile Notaries on 7/28/12 7:33pm
Msg #428495

Nice...

I was not trying to "keep a secret" just thought it would not be a good idea to have that discussion with them. Pardon me for trying to help notaries avoid being caught up in fraud!!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/29/12 8:00am
Msg #428516

At first I thought you were joking about this..but

Point being...

" but DO NOT mention they are being investigated by the FBI!!!"

You just did - for all the world to see. Which is why I, personally, thought you were joking about it - my first thought being "would he/she really put that out on the web if he/she REALLY worked with the FBI on it?"

Thanks for the warning about this company - I'd read something about them previously just don't recall where. May have been here.

Reply by 101livescan on 7/28/12 7:28pm
Msg #428493

Funny, the DEA was on my 40 acres, looking for Meth and Pot operations/farms, nothing here but olives, grapes and apples, permaculture. Well, I told everyone in my community they were here, hoping word would trickle down to the perpetrators and drive them further into the wilderness.

I don't care who knows, crap. Don't need this in my back yard. in 2005 when La Conchita (s/o Santa Barbara), 10 people killed, flooded with mud and debris, search and rescue team everywhere for survivors, all the meth kitchens moved in the middle of the night. They returned after all the bodies were recovered and FEMA got out of there.

So, the worse the economy gets, the more fraud, FBI/CIA intervention there is.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.