Notary Rotary
Final Link signing agency -- WARNING
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Bonnie Arnold on 7/5/12 9:33am
Msg #425599

Has anyone had experience with this CA signing company? I have found them to be untrustworthy and outright dishonest regarding payment for signings I have performed since March 2012. I have unpaid invoices totaling $600. Nonpayment is akin to stealing money from you. I am warning that no one take work from this unethical company. I learned too late. Additionally, they have one of the lowest rating on Notary Rotary for good reason!

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 7/5/12 10:02am
Msg #425602

According to your profile, you have been a Notary Signing Agent for 14 years. Shame on you for not researching Final Link in signing central.

Reply by Clem/CA on 7/5/12 10:05am
Msg #425603

Msg #424480

Reply by NJDiva on 7/5/12 1:45pm
Msg #425634

Oh Boy! Yikes...I think it's very brave of you to come on

and share your pain-AND warning! Unfortunately, there are many on here who would feel justified in pooh poohing your loss.

After all, we are VERY fortunate to have Signing Central. But I must admit, I have been remiss and got (or is it gotten? Help me out Hugh) deceived, defrauded and stolen from as well.

By the Grace of G*D it wasn't $600, but it doesn't really matter how much it is. A loss is a loss (okay, so it's a much bigger one.) None of us should have to experience it.

It's so incredibly important for newbies to see WHY we do not want to keep slimy companies like this in business. By people working for them, they are being kept in business, from YOUR hard earned fee and overhead (supplies). If people didn't work for them, they wouldn't be in business. If a veteran can get cheated, some newbies don't have a chance.

Aren't Service Link and Final Link connected?

Reply by PegiT_MN on 7/5/12 4:15pm
Msg #425666

Re: Oh Boy! Yikes...I think it's very brave of you to come on

Service Link and Final Link are not connected. Service Link, Power Link, and National Link are all out of the Pittsburgh area and they are a title company. This Final Link company is a signing company and is located out of California. Service Link pays.....obviously this company does not.

Reply by Albertina Goulart on 7/29/12 2:40pm
Msg #428580

I've been trying to call them and voicemail is full , does anyone have information about them, I smell trouble.

Reply by Mandy Arb on 8/1/12 2:30pm
Msg #428992

I too cannot get through to them. I called a few times this morning allowing for west coast time. All I get is voice mail with no message on it. I'm owed $125 for a closing I did for them on 4/14/12. I drove 45 minutes to do an 8am closing on a Saturday for these bozos. Silly me. I at least turned them down for other signings since I had not been paid for this one yet. I wrote an email to the escrow company that hired them to let them know I had not been paid and I will wait to see if I get an answer. Final Link is obviously in trouble. I too wonder who around here took the closings that I turned down. Don't suppose they've been paid either. Final Link is the only company that has not paid me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.