Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I know this has been discussed before ...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 7/31/12 4:25pm
Msg #428846

... but I was busy playing with my Droid and didn't pay attention.

I have an assignment from a title company that apparently doesn't operate normally in my state. I logged out of NotRot, and found them listed, but how do I access the member comments? When I log back in, of course, they disappear.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/31/12 5:02pm
Msg #428856

Give us a name, Hugh, and we'll link it for you if

we can see it. Provide location too in case of more than one..

If you don't want to divulge the name, the only other thing I can think to tell you is search the company here and find a linked thread

Good Luck

Reply by Jessica Ward on 7/31/12 8:45pm
Msg #428886

When you're logged in, find their name

Then you can see their star ratings. Above the star ratings is a link that says "Show member comments" which will only show you comments if threads are linked.

Reply by NJDiva on 7/31/12 9:51pm
Msg #428894

LMAO...omg...Jesica, is there ANYTHING you aren't familiar

with? You never cease to amaze me. lol Thank you, thank you, thank you for your vast contribution to this forum.

You're STILL my hero!

Reply by HisHughness on 7/31/12 11:22pm
Msg #428916

Hey, Diva, get in line.

I had dibs on her first.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 7/31/12 11:43pm
Msg #428920

Aw thanks! I learn so much here I visit often

and I'm a big believer that the world is a better place when everyone helps everybody else out. Smile

Besides... I just had to re-find that comments linky thing a couple of days ago, so it was fresh on my memory.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.