Notary Rotary
Just Venting!
Notary Discussion History

Just Venting!
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by TacomaBoy on 7/26/12 6:00pm
Msg #428184

Just Venting!

Choose the statement that best describes my day. (A) I had so much time to on my hands waiting for dox that I ran out and had a liver transplant. (B) I passed on $600.00 other business offered to me while waiting for those dox!

Reply by HisHughness on 7/26/12 6:27pm
Msg #428186

Obviously, the new liver is producing bile just fine n/m

Reply by Robert Williams on 7/26/12 8:29pm
Msg #428204

Just another day in the life....

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 7/26/12 8:42pm
Msg #428208

Time to rethink a doc cutoff time policy??

Bad day for sure.

Reply by LKT/CA on 7/26/12 8:54pm
Msg #428209

Any company calling me with READY docs, gets the appointment. All others are tentative and go to the back of the line. JMHO

Reply by Karla/OR on 7/27/12 2:22am
Msg #428228

Hi Lisa~ I recently had to return an assignment to a SS at the last minute because I didn't feel I had enough time to print and drive the distance to make the scheduled appointment. I had this appointment on my calendar for nearly a week!! It was so frustrating!! The SS was nice about it and said they would try to find someone else to cover it. THEN I got a call from them about a half hour later seeking a notary for the same signing!! I said, uh yeah, that's the one I just turned back to you because the docs were not ready in time!! :O)

So would you have NOT taken the appointment (as I did) since the docs were not ready? Or would you have assumed that given they have days to get them ready that it would be a safe bet?

Thanks.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/26/12 10:01pm
Msg #428218

LOL--Sounds like typical EOM to me. Never fails that I

get hungup on late docs, and pass up several signings. I don't worry about that too much--got 4 calls after 6 pm wanting to close tonight--good luck with that. LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.