Notary Rotary
LiveScan Fingerprinting in Alabama
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Michelle/AL on 7/19/12 4:50pm
Msg #427444

Alabama Notaries, do you know a place in Huntsville that completes LiveScan Fingerprinting? The one place TouchSafe Int'l is no longer in business. I did hear that the B'ham police dept is doing them but I was hoping to find something closer to Huntsville. I'm asking so that I can get fingerprinted. I'm not interested in performing them (at least I'm not right now - wink).

Reply by Jack/AL on 7/19/12 5:58pm
Msg #427450

Nope. No idea. If you know some of the contractor weenies in the HSV area, maybe they can refer you to a local company that is not located on the Redstone Arsenal or Marshall Space Flight Cetner. It seems like there is probably somebody who does it, but the majority of folks getting them do so in conneciton with getting clearances for work at the facilities.

Reply by Jack/AL on 7/19/12 6:02pm
Msg #427452

Googled fingerprinting in Huntsville, AL and got some info.

There are others in search results, so you can check them out, but here's one.

Touchsafe International
806 Governors Drive Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35801
Phone: (256) 704-0171

Reply by Michelle/AL on 7/21/12 7:02pm
Msg #427608

Re: Googled fingerprinting in Huntsville, AL and got some info.

Jack, that's where I started but they're out of business. Thanks though.

Reply by Deb_AL on 7/19/12 10:22pm
Msg #427470

Hey Michelle - when I got my last secret clearance, I actually went to the Police Dept or Sherrif's Dept on Wheeler Avenue and they did it for me. I believe it costs like $20. Not sure if this is something Boeing arranged with them or if they do it for anyone but I did have to pay them and then was reimbursed. I do believe they did it for anyone though.

Reply by Michelle/AL on 7/21/12 7:03pm
Msg #427609

Cool, I go there next. Thanks.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 7/20/12 10:06am
Msg #427515

Around here the UPS Store franchises do it

Not sure if you'll have the same results where you are.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.