Notary Rotary
NREIS
Notary Discussion History

NREIS
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Janet Mitchell on 7/24/12 1:06pm
Msg #427878

NREIS

Just talked to NREIS, got the same old speech, every Tuesday a batch of notaries are processed and paid, I just have to wait until my time. LOL..........maybe I should have handled their loans like that. I know I am in the same boat as many, tried to do the company a favor and now waiting. Monies owed to me from Nov, Dec 2011 and Jan 2012. Let me know if anyone got paid recently. My last payment was in March 2012 and I was thankful for that.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 7/24/12 1:14pm
Msg #427881

You'll get paid more quickly if you are tough with them. A laywer's letter should suffice. They have no reason to pay you now since they have to pay all the signing services who are hiring notaries to fulfill the orders from NREIS. You are now at the end of the line, literally and figuratively. And for Heaven's Sake, don't work for these deadbeats anymore. Remember, if you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 7/24/12 2:25pm
Msg #427900

When they didn't pay you on time for the Nov invoice

why would you even have a Jan invoice?

This company has a payment reputation that they have worked quite hard to earn. Did you think that they would change all that hard work and effort on their part just to pay you on time?

I stopped accepting work from them in 2010 when they were late on their first invoice to me. Turns out that within 30 days or so multiple stories of late payments began rolling in. Not much has changed according to the reports in the last 2 years.

I might sound a little harsh, but there are at least 2 years worth of reports of other NSA's either not being paid as agreed.

Take it as a lesson learned when it comes to trying to do "favors" for certain companies. Sometimes it is not worth the effort in hopes of any "loyalty" or "increase in business" down the road to preform favors for certain companies, imo.

Reply by Irma Mendez on 7/24/12 4:35pm
Msg #427923

Re: When they didn't pay you on time for the Nov invoice

The only way they helped me was when all my pay came in at once. It put me ahead that month.
I haven't heard from them in awhile. When I demanded my pay I received copy of an email that Awes sent to bookeeping. It sounded like they were doing me a favor by paying me.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 7/24/12 8:57pm
Msg #427943

Re: When they didn't pay you on time for the Nov invoice

My last closing for them was in March..I emailed and emailed, called and called I then emailed and mailed a Demand letter..About late June I received a phone call from them stating that they have created a new dept to assist in paying old invoices>> They owed me $170.00 and she wanted to know if I would settle for $100.00 and get paid the following week or wait a few more weeks and get the whole amount?

Told her I have waited too long as it was and I wanted the full amt. I did receive payment in full..July 6.

The check came in a manilla envelope with a letter attached stating if I cashed this check that I agree to release NREIS from all claims!

They paid me the full amount and I dont have any more claims..So I cashed the check without any problems..

I did keep this letter for reference!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.