Notary Rotary
NREIS
Notary Discussion History

NREIS
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Robert Burger on 7/25/12 3:52pm
Msg #428052

NREIS

No one should accept assignments from them because they are not paying notaries for their services. I have been waiting almost 7 months to get paid. They were purchased last year and apparantly have not been paying notaries since October.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 7/25/12 3:59pm
Msg #428054

Many of us have gotten paid...

One notary just told me that she complained to her state Atty General and US Senator. They both sent letters to NREIS. she just got an email telling her to ecxpect payment in 7 days. I sent an attorney letter and the paid up right away. These are a couple of ways to get paid. Another notary sent small claims court papers and they paid up right away.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/25/12 4:13pm
Msg #428058

This is very old news. Check out Signing Central &

you will see that there have been problems getting paid for over 3 years!
Why is anyone still taking assignments from them?

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 7/26/12 1:42pm
Msg #428144

I take all that I can...they pay me MY fee...net 30 n/m

Reply by Doris_CO on 7/25/12 4:25pm
Msg #428062

Just type NREIS in the search button above and there will be plenty of information of people complaining about non-payment and, just as the last two comments on this thread, others have shared their information on how they were paid.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/25/12 7:15pm
Msg #428083

Also, you might want to remove their name from

your profile, Robert. I don't think you want to advertise that you work for deadbeats.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 7/26/12 1:41pm
Msg #428143

NREIS via Nations Direct...bill both...you'll get paid...

it takes consistency...email everyone involved in the closing your invoice...insist on late fees...

I don't do the latter, but I do get paid...and they pay me MY fee $XXX

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.