Notary Rotary
Nationwide Settlement and Escrow? GBU?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by sigtogo/OR on 7/5/12 3:02pm
Msg #425655

address: 28906 LORAIN Rd Ste 102, North Olmsted, OH 44070. phone 440-734-3000.
I found a listing but no comments.
Anyone have experience with them?
thank you

Reply by Frances Kany on 7/5/12 4:56pm
Msg #425672

I asked the same question on June 19 with no replies. I did hear from another Notary from this board who said she added them but I can't see the comments either.

I went ahead and did a closing for them but it was only about two weeks ago and haven't been paid yet. There was no hand holding and they were prompt with the documents. Easy to work with. If my money comes through I will post.

Reply by Marlin Woodum on 7/5/12 5:53pm
Msg #425681

I accepted a Closing from them , they told me that they pay in 30days . We will see.

Reply by Betty Marshall on 8/14/12 3:04pm
Msg #430446

I accepted a closing from them on 7/15/12. As of today (8/14/12), I have not been paid. I have called on several occasions. I did not receive a reply, not even an answer. Finally called First Source Title Agency (apparantly an assoc. agency) and they contacted Nationwide. I am still waiting on payment.

Reply by April Kay on 3/16/13 1:20am
Msg #461506

It is March of 2013 now. Any of you get paid? I am not holding my breath on what I am owed.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 6/18/13 1:45pm
Msg #473841

Re: Nationwide Settlement & Escrow?First Source Title Agency

I received what I would guess may be a blast email from them requesting services for an area I cover. I responded with an email stating my fee for that area within minutes, their response back was it was already scheduled. First I think the email was a blast email and second I don't think there was a signing, they are simply collecting notary names and areas the notary covers, after perhaps no luck in getting notaries to sign up with them. They had included their notary sign up package in the blast email. It's funny but after so many years in this business you learn the signs quickly. I tend to think a good hiring entity will make that call in person and not send out a blast email to find the cheapest notary. I found this to also be true of another company "signing solutions" out of Vegas, they also send out blast emails looking for the cheapest notary. I will stay with my method of working for the companies I have always worked for, those I trust and payment isn't a issue.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.