Notary Rotary
Schedulers Who Can Barely Speak English
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Mike_D on 7/31/12 8:41pm
Msg #428884

Tells you all you need to know about where this business is headed ladies and gents......

Reply by Roger_OH on 7/31/12 8:57pm
Msg #428889

FASS has been doing that for years; another reason I don't miss them.

Reply by Karla/OR on 7/31/12 10:09pm
Msg #428901

Related to that, my husband was on the phone last night for THREE HOURS with tech support trying to figure out why our internet was not working. The call center was in Manilla - pretty much all verbiage on the Manilla side had to be repeated as neither of us could understand her (we had her on speakerphone). We are patient people when it comes to dealing with such (in spite of the lost time), but you know there are people out there that are nothing short of rude. I feel for them as well.

Results: continued lack of internet, so had to buy a new modem today (ours was six years old!!).

Tonight we have internet but no land line (good thing for cell phone)!! The new modem does not have the same configurations as the old one - the one they suggested we buy was not sold in any of the stores locally!! We have to have a tech come out to install a new phone jack. :O(

Reply by Q_in_Sac/CA on 8/1/12 12:01am
Msg #428921

It's all about cost $$$$$$$$$.

Reply by janCA on 8/1/12 8:29am
Msg #428930

I think it's ironic that their name doesn't reflect their principles. "First American". Really???

Reply by CentralNY on 8/1/12 8:44am
Msg #428932

Don't get me started. Missed 2 calls from Hacklensack, NJ last night when I called back she didn't identify herself, her company, nothing and I did not understand a word she said. And there are others as we know. I just wonder if they ever have to speak to the bos and what that reaction would be.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/1/12 9:35am
Msg #428941

It really burns me that a portion of the signing fee

is now going to India. I hate outsourcing. :-( We need the jobs here in America.

Reply by CentralNY on 8/1/12 10:00am
Msg #428944

Re: It really burns me that a portion of the signing fee

i recently got a new hp laptop and printer and had issues and of course got india. there were children crying in the background and after about an hour of him looking at the puter he said he could help only if i paid $400 for a service contract. i refused and he left the puter in a very vunerable state and left me a message on the phone that there are no free lunches, UNREAL. i had to get rescue.com to save my life. everyone is busy and no one has time, but something should be done.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/1/12 10:17am
Msg #428947

I'm referring to the ss that has outsourced scheduling

to a call center in India. The "script" just doesn't cover a lot of the issues we encounter, especialy at EOM. Also, they have no real vested interest in these matters, so why should they care!

Reply by CentralNY on 8/1/12 10:36am
Msg #428955

Re: I'm referring to the ss that has outsourced scheduling

i know you were referring to ss, but i just had to share my india story. we have time warner cable for all our stuff and service is done thru india also, i get disconnected all the time. verizon fios won't come to the city.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/1/12 10:43am
Msg #428956

Yes, that was quite a story. It's maddening that so many

cos. have outsourced "customer service" and "tech support" to these call centers. I guess we need to learn how to curse in their language! LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.