Notary Rotary
Service Link Policy on Loans that do Not Sign
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Salvador Avalos on 7/12/12 11:42pm
Msg #426605

Today I had my first service link loan that did not sign. The borrower did not want impounds and after going back and forth the loan officer stated it would be a re-draw. The confirmation does not state any terms regarding loans that do not sign. I went ahead and invoice for the total amount, but not sure if it will get paid. If anybody has been in this situation with service link can you please state how you handle it and whether you got paid or not.

Reply by kmontyCA on 7/13/12 12:39am
Msg #426614

Invoice for half the fee for deals that go south at the table. They always pay.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 7/13/12 8:26am
Msg #426628

yeah agree, bill for half...they do pay... n/m

Reply by PegiT_MN on 7/13/12 9:41am
Msg #426638

I have always gotten my full fee for a no sign from SL.....

.....that is why I love signing for them so much. They have always been good to me. You need to call your closing coordinator right away from the table and let them know why the loan is not closing........he/she will put your full fee in.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 7/13/12 11:44am
Msg #426655

I agree...full fee for no sign, regardless of who the SS is n/m

Reply by LMS on 7/13/12 1:11am
Msg #426616

Call the closer and talk to them, let him/her know how long you spent with the borrowers, how far you had to drive, anything that will "help" you and more often than not they will put in your full fee for you. It won't matter what you invoice if it doesn't match what they put in, it will delay your payment. A couple of rare occaisions I've been paid the print fee and 1/2 the signing portion of the fee, but probably 98% of the time, I get the full fee, if I went to the appt.

Reply by SAmobile/TX on 7/13/12 8:21am
Msg #426626

I had two Service Link signings in March that borrower refused to sign. I was paid full fee for both.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.