Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Servicelink Upcoming Direct Deposit Procedure.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Gilda Murray on 7/27/12 5:50pm
Msg #428378

Have many of you signed up for Servicelinks pending transistion for Direct Deposit? Payment will be posted to your checking account instead of receiving your checks by mail.

Reply by Kevin Stubblefield on 7/27/12 6:01pm
Msg #428380

Just did this week. Will see if it's more efficient.

Reply by Blueink_TN on 7/27/12 8:13pm
Msg #428386

Since SL pays my fee and pays it on time, they are about the only company I sign for anymore. I signed up for the direct deposit today. Any new procedure that will save me a few minutes each month is welcome!

Reply by Tatia Schmidt on 7/27/12 9:26pm
Msg #428399

When did they get direct deposit??? They are my primary vendor as well! I need to send an email to my vendor relations gal. Thanks for the heads up!!

Reply by Gilda Murray on 7/28/12 12:28am
Msg #428417

Same here, been with Servicelink for 3 years now, prior to them I use to sign for others too much hassel getting paid on time. I don't have time or patience for the nonsense. Servicelink is satisfied with my work and fees plus I am satisfied working for them only. Always get paid on time.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 7/28/12 11:30am
Msg #428451

I just signed up. I'm loving DDeposit with the other guys

I wish everyone would do it. Smile

I have several clients who pay regularly by online billpay that goes direct to my account. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!

Reply by Robert H. Ruston on 7/29/12 1:03pm
Msg #428564

I am having difficulty obtain password anf codes, just to get paid. Whatever the new system is that they have, I am not a happy camper.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.