Notary Rotary
Signing Wiz... 75 days past due
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by bfd110_IN on 7/2/12 7:59am
Msg #425351

getting run around. At 45 days check was mailed. 60 days title company hasn't paid me--I will pay you out of my own money. At 75 days I replied back to him and cc'ed title company so that they will see his comments about not getting paid with hopes that maybe they will pay him so I can get paid...

Gees really??? That is sarcasm at the end for the ones that really thought I cc'ed them with hopes of getting him paid.

Reply by bfd110_IN on 7/2/12 8:02am
Msg #425352

P.S.

I like everyone, checked Signing Central and saw decent history and then wouldn't you know it, at my 45 day mark he appeared on Notary Talk with not paying someone else.. Damn if you do Damn if you don't.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/2/12 8:17am
Msg #425353

Had the same experience with him several years ago. I think

he worked with a tc at the time & was doing this one the side. Sylvia always said no ss should be in this biz if they don't have the capital to pay the notaries. We don't sign up to get paid if & when they get paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.