Simple Signings (former Docs to You) Any Feedback n/m
Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by CentralNY on 7/17/12 8:21pm
Msg #427210

Simple Signings (former Docs to You) Any Feedback n/m

Reply by Clem/CA on 7/17/12 8:35pm
Msg #427211

Re: Simple Signings (former Docs to You) Any Feedback

Simple Signings and Docs2u are still separate co's. I take jobs from both. They share workers, an office, and phones, so I'm not sure how that works out, but I get separate checks from them. Easy packages no fax backs, pretty flexible with scheduling times. Negotiate and work out your price, Good folks!

Reply by CentralNY on 7/17/12 8:45pm
Msg #427212

Re: Simple Signings (former Docs to You) Any Feedback

I am annoyed. CA and NY many times speak different languages. He did not make it clear it was a purchase and I would not have accepted the closing had I known for his price and he would not go up even when I thought a refi. And the emails about not paying for mistakes, on and on. This biz has really changed.

Reply by CJ on 7/17/12 11:48pm
Msg #427234

I like them.

Simple Signings and Doc2U are somehow the same company. When I call in about a job, they say, "Was this from Simple Signings or Docs2U". I have a file on each of them. They don't pay much, but their docs are on time, no hand-holding, and their checks come like clockwork. I like a company that I don't have to babysit. They give me the job and the docs, I do my job and send back my status, and the check shows up.

Reply by CentralNY on 7/18/12 4:43am
Msg #427244

Re: I like them.

Pete has been very nice and it's nice to know I will be paid (lol) just low pay for the work. Live and learn. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply by Cherokee on 7/18/12 10:47am
Msg #427265

Re: I like them.

I understand that they will be merging, but they haven't yet. They are very nice and always available to answer questions. However, they will try to low ball you. The good part, they pay on time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.