Notary Rotary
This forum is so incredibly awesome! I have met some
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 7/3/12 11:09am
Msg #425452

very amazing people and have made friends throughout the Country and within my state. I'm going to be meeting up with a friend I've made here on NotRot this weekend, Linda D from NJ. We've shared contacts with each other and have become great go-to's for each other.

But with all that said, I wanted to especially mention an extraordinary experience I just had with one of our fellow posters, Yoli from CA. Last week, or so, Yoli had posted that she had "supplies" from her now "deceased" printer that she was willing to give away, with just payment for shipping. She stated first come, first served.

I responded immediately, but was remiss and did not include my contact info. Upon returning from my closing, I saw her message that she had received a few responses and that I needed to send her my info; she stated that whomever sent over their information first, is who would get the supplies. She also included, incredulously to her surprise, that there was even a response where they said they would pay for the supplies. I sent back my info and said that I would be willing to pay for the supplies; after all, business is business. She replied: "Thanks Cheryl. Already gave you my word and I prefer keeping it." She received payment yesterday and I received the box today. This was no small feat. The box was the size of a carton of paper, filled to the brim and weighed more than I would have liked to carry any further than the 25 feet to my office.

Wow! What more can I say than THANK YOU YOLI??!!!! Your integrity precedes you.

And thanks to all those who contribute to this site. It makes my heart smile to know that, though we have some ruff, gruff and tuff replies at times, all in all, we are a great group here.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 7/3/12 11:33am
Msg #425460

Sublime post, Cheryl. n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 7/3/12 11:54am
Msg #425464

Ditto. It's great to acknowledge the intergrity of your

dealings with Yoli. We are very fortunate to have some great people that we get to "know" on this forum. :-)

Reply by NJDiva on 7/3/12 1:48pm
Msg #425488

Thank you Susan & Marilyn! Give credit where credit's due...

Right? Smile Wink

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.