Notary Rotary
This may help other Yahoo victims
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 7/27/12 9:12pm
Msg #428395

Years ago I started using Yahoo, and I am in so deep now that it would be quite difficult to extricate myself. If I am fortunate, I will be either dead or totally senile by the time I need to move on to another email provider.

Yahoo will not support downloading attachments above a certain size. What I have discovered, though, is that I can forward a Yahoo email with oversize attachments to my AOL account, and AOL will handle them just fine.

And please, Bob_Chicago, none of your comments. I said when I am <totally> senile.

Reply by sueharke on 7/28/12 2:15am
Msg #428422

I got my own domain and created my own email address. I also determine my own email policies. I use Ipower.com as my website and email provider and the cost is less than $100 a year. If you have your own domain, then you could forward yahoo emails to yourself. Once you have the people who contact you, give him or her your new email address. Eventually, you will have less mail going to yahoo, but the mail will still get to you Smile.

Reply by CentralNY on 7/28/12 6:18am
Msg #428427

I run into the same size restrictions with gmail and rr. I have MaxEmail to fax larger files but that costs. A techie turned me on to www.largefilesasap.com that you can email large files for free.

Reply by Barb25 on 7/28/12 7:46am
Msg #428430

Have you tried this?

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN7077&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1343479430196&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

It may be a solution for now.

Reply by Barb25 on 7/28/12 8:25am
Msg #428431

Re: Have you tried this?

http://www.yousendit.com/yahoo-mail-application

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.