Notary Rotary
Title Source Elite Notary and Skype interview
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Leslie_Mo on 7/26/12 10:40am
Msg #428118

Has anyone who received the email requesting a Skype interview with Title Source responded? If so, did Title Source follow through with an actual interview. I responded within the 72 hours as requested and haven't heard anything since then. They are one of my favorite companies so I was very disappointed when I didn't hear back. Maybe they sent this email to all of their notaries and already have enough "Elite" notaries in my area Frown

Reply by Judy/TX on 7/26/12 10:55am
Msg #428121

Doubt they sent the email to all of their notaries. I do some work for them, 1-2 a week, and did not receive the email regarding the Skype interview. I feel sure they will get back with you.

Reply by SAmobile/TX on 7/26/12 10:59am
Msg #428123

I received the email from Title Source about the Elite Notary Skype Interview, and I also responded within the 72 hour period. If I remember correctly, the email stated that there would be a follow up within the next two weeks to schedule a skype interview. As of today, I have not been scheduled for the skype interview, but my two week time frame does coincide with the EOM. I hope to hear from them soon.

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/26/12 11:00am
Msg #428124

I do a ton of them never asked.

Every now and then when busy I forget to confirm within the hour and it's a ding on your record. Happened again this week with me, sometimes when you tell them your busy they will confirm it on the phone at the time. ( they don't like doing it )

Volume has picked back up again with them, I think who ever did the no shows got bumped down and me back up.

Reply by ToniK on 7/26/12 11:20am
Msg #428127

Nope havent gotten any email about that BUT they wouldnt consider me Elite anyways. From what they told me is that my fee is too high and they have a bunch of notaries within a 30 mile radius of me that are willing to do assignments at $55 a pop. Oh well.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/26/12 11:52am
Msg #428134

Same here, ToniK. I'm in their database. However, they no longer call me 'cause my fees are too high and they have lots of notaries in my area who are willing to accept lower fees. ;(

Reply by snowflake/PA on 7/26/12 2:32pm
Msg #428148

They've always met my fee and I hope they aren't now hiring $55.00 notaries. I wnjoy working with them.

Reply by ToniK on 7/26/12 2:55pm
Msg #428149

Not sure if its across the country but in Northern Va they are. He said standard fee is $55.

Reply by bfnotary on 7/26/12 7:51pm
Msg #428198

i agree they meet my fee too, and that would stink if people were taking that little. I enjoy working for them.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 7/26/12 5:16pm
Msg #428174

I received the email and I responded within the 72 hours, but have not heard back from them yet. I'm glad youasked, because I was wondering the same thing.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 7/26/12 10:28pm
Msg #428220

I received the same email and replied within the time frame..I have not heard anything yet.

I was doing quite a few of closings with TS they met my fee and I enjoyed doing them. Last month I get an email from a guy named Eric he was recruiting for TS..I replied stating that I was already in their system.

After that email I have only heard from TS a couple of times. I spoke to this Eric several times, we tweaked my profile and still nothing. I asked him if he messed up my profile somehow and he insisted NO.

So he emailed me the name and phone number of the main scheduling dept. I called her..She stated that my fee was too high as other notaries were doing them for less in my area. So I lowered my fees a little bit. She stated that my record and status with them was excellent and that I should be getting more calls. Since then I get this email about the Elite status and I havent heard on that yet either.

I called the scheduler back and she informed me this Eric guy was an intern (a bad one too) her words and that he was only there for a short time and he was leaving soon. So Im wondering what the heck is happening?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.