Notary Rotary
looking for some good signing company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2012 Index

Posted by Mohammad Ali on 7/31/12 3:33pm
Msg #428838

Can any one give me names of some good signing companies who do not misuse hardworking Notaries.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/31/12 3:35pm
Msg #428839

Read here..that's your best bet. No one is going to

give you their best clients. Read here for the answer to your question...using orange search button.

And read through ratings in SC.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/31/12 3:37pm
Msg #428840

That's why we post comments in SC. It's there

for the taking.

Reply by jba/fl on 7/31/12 5:30pm
Msg #428862

do not misuse hardworking Notaries.....are you kidding? ROFL n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 7/31/12 8:04pm
Msg #428877

Yes, good one, LOL. There are a handful of cos. that

are considerate & treat us with respect, but the industry is a stressful one, and everyone is fair game for "misuse". I wouldn't want to be working in a tc at EOM! That's hard to imagine!

Reply by Buddy Young on 7/31/12 6:19pm
Msg #428867

Another newbe looking for someone to do their work for them.

Reply by CJ on 7/31/12 6:54pm
Msg #428869

We all had to dig and cold call to find our clients.

We all got turned down. We all got ripped off. We all got low-balled. We all got stiffed. We've all paid our dues. No one is going to hand you their client list on a silver platter.

Reply by Roger Anderson on 7/31/12 7:20pm
Msg #428870

Whatever you do, stay away from N3 Notary. They will try and low ball you on fees using the logic "Well we provide you with volume". I took a few jobs from them (much lower than I shouild have) and now I'm arguing with them because they short changed me on the last two. They also have this nasty habit of micro managing. If you agree to do a job for them and do not reply to the confirmation e-mail within 30 minutes, they begin bombarding you with automatically generated e-mails. Your inbox will get filled with e-mails titled "This is your second notice" etc. They will do the same upon completion of a job. Then one of the e-mails will read that if you don't reply, your fee will be reduced.

Accept no jobs from N3 Notary! All I want from them now is the money that they owe me.

Reply by bagger on 7/31/12 8:08pm
Msg #428879

I will never understand, the volume ploy.

So, you lose $20.00 for every job you do for them.
100 jobs means you lose $200.00.
How do you run a business that way?
And, if they find an idiot that is willing to lose $20.50 per job, there goes your volume!

Reply by Buddy Young on 7/31/12 10:07pm
Msg #428900

Re: bagger, I see math isn't your best subject!!!!! n/m

Reply by PegiT_MN on 7/31/12 10:55pm
Msg #428910

Re: bagger, I see math isn't your best subject!!!!!

ROTFL.....I was just thinking the same thing Buddy......I feel bad for poor Bagger......thinking he lost $200.00 and now he finds out he really lost $2,000.00.

Reply by bagger on 8/1/12 10:16am
Msg #428945

Re: bagger, I see math isn't your best subject!!!!!

What's a decimal point between friends?

Reply by PegiT_MN on 8/1/12 10:36am
Msg #428954

LOL Bagger....a decimal point between friends.....good one! n/m

Reply by FeliseSoCal on 7/31/12 11:20pm
Msg #428914

This message board is a good start...

And Signing Central, but there are no free lunches. The most difficult thing about this business is that's it's a business. You have to build your client base from the ground up, trial and error, hard work, cold calling etc. like the rest of us.

The lowballers will come knocking at your door, and most likely stiff you, so beware of the wolves. The good ones you will have to locate like needles in haystacks, and then you will have to stand out from the competition and earn their business by providing stellar services.

May the force be with you!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.