Notary Rotary
48 days no pay from National Link?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Paula Yakey on 5/20/13 12:45pm
Msg #470581

Invoiced correctly and when I emailed today to find out where payment was, I was told it had not processed yet. Most of the time it is between 30 and 40 days...is anyone else seeing this months invoices paidlater than usual?

Reply by Rita Adu on 5/20/13 12:52pm
Msg #470583

I got mine in the usual time. There have been times when my pay was delayed if I requested an adjustiment to the fee due to unusual circumstances. Could this be the problem?

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 5/20/13 1:31pm
Msg #470593

Doubt it I've had same problems for months. Last months was paid timely every other month for SL and NL I've had to chase my invoices. I've backed off tired of chasing my money.

Reply by Paula Yakey on 5/20/13 4:44pm
Msg #470639

Same here...sad thing is I love the ones that pay every Friday. It is just the invoicing ones that seem to run over 30 days. I was told that they do not send payments for the invoice until 2 weeks after they receive the invoice.
For a while I was only getting the ones you can invoice online...now it is the other way around.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.