About those Servicelink Performance Bonuses
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 5/2/13 11:52pm
Msg #468496

About those Servicelink Performance Bonuses

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:12 PM
To: Soliman
Subject: Re: Instructions for ServiceLink

BTW, thanks to all of you for the generous recognition last week. You have no idea how many points you gained with so many who also were acknowledged. We wish there were more vendors like you on the planet.

Ford wrote: Thank you, we are looking for a good relationship with our vendors (closing agents) and also good performance. So we will acknowledge good closing agents when they do a great job.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Soliman

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 5/3/13 12:02am
Msg #468499

Too bad he's pushing for all Notaries to have one "blended fee" which will be very low. I talked to him about why I don't get many SL orders and he said my fee of $90 was way too high...

Reply by ananotary on 5/3/13 1:07am
Msg #468511

Your fee is 90.00?!?!?!?! n/m

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 5/3/13 1:32am
Msg #468513

Re: Your fee is 90.00?!?!?!?!

Base, yes. Then edoc fee...

Reply by ToniK on 5/3/13 6:07am
Msg #468523

Wow! SL is great to me and my base is way higher than yours. They never said my fees were too high.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/3/13 9:44am
Msg #468540

Same here. I don't work for them on a daily basis. But, when they call, they know they're paying a minimum of $150.

Reply by Lorna Omessi on 5/3/13 12:23pm
Msg #468563

Could someone expand on the SL performance bonuses for me please? Missed the start of that convo......I do alot of work for SL & now I know why.....I don't charge enough!!! I just requested an increase in my fees for B of A deals....too many docs & fax backs. I think I will request higher fees for other lender signings too. I'm new to this forum but will be checking in regularly now....thanks all for the great info!

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/3/13 2:23pm
Msg #468586

Thank you, Lorna, for seeing the light & keep checking in. n/m

Reply by HSH/WA on 5/3/13 9:49am
Msg #468543

Re:They told me the average fee in my area is $75

but continue to send me business at $xxx plus $x for fax backs (fee depends on where, when and the number of fax back pages). I also know I am (or was) an over flow NSA meaning a lot of less expensive NSAs before me had to be booked for me to get a call (I was once told I was the 18th NSA called). I am hoping us bonus kids are on a "give more business" list. Dreaming???

Reply by ToniK on 5/3/13 10:04am
Msg #468546

Re: Re:They told me the average fee in my area is $75

I might be an overflow closer. I know they call me often for closings outside my area and they pay handsomely and IM usually cleaning up someone's mess. lol

Now that I think about it, I dont think they have ever called me for a local signing, oh wait they have a few times but most times Im driving 70+ miles to do alot of their closings. I dont mind. They pay me whatever I say and dont even balk at my fee. They say "sending it right over" sometimes I think I could get more out of them. lol

Reply by Lorna Omessi on 5/3/13 12:25pm
Msg #468564

I'm in Dallas and they told me the avg fee in my area was $60 + edoc.........raising my fees

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 5/3/13 10:10pm
Msg #468673

I got a a bonus check and I do not get $90.00!!!! I charge more than that!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.