Notary Rotary
Accounts Payable
Notary Discussion History

Accounts Payable
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by BossLadyMD on 5/1/13 10:45am
Msg #468016

Accounts Payable

I did a closing back on March 8 and when I called asking about payment they said it will go out in the mail today??!?!?!?!Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?What if I hadn't called!?!?!?! It's not making sense anymore. Never again.

If you are running a SS and you can't pay your notaries until you get paid, YOU NEED TO CLOSE UP SHOP. That's not how you operate a business. Pathetic.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel you much better now!

Reply by Luckydog on 5/1/13 11:12am
Msg #468020

Agree, it would be nice we could ALL pay our debts and bills like that. Never in any contracts is it stated that when we start with the SS, they pay us when they get paid. Should always be paid at 30 days or less. What other business does that?

Reply by BossLadyMD on 5/1/13 1:10pm
Msg #468086

Exactly! I like the SS that say if the loan does not fund, you dont get paid. The sad part is that some notaries are actually agreeing to this. Unreal.

Reply by KimmyMD on 5/1/13 4:18pm
Msg #468137

I had to call about an no payment issue. 45 days. And I was read the riot act for waiting so long to call and I inquire. I should not even have to call. But it's the game. I actually had a company email the same response to me in regards to none payment issue. I saved the two emails and compared them. They were identical. Sorry your check number was !!! And issued ,,. We will issue you another check next week,! If you receive the old check please destroy. Yes along with my lottery winnings that never came

Reply by Jack/AL on 5/1/13 9:16pm
Msg #468191

My latest inquiry about payment was to a company that touts that it pays in 30 to 45 days. It even sent a copy of policies and standards with my assignment, saying they always pay within 30 to 45 days. Last week, I called and asked when I;'d be paid for the 3/8/13 signing. Was at 49 days then. I was told that "all checks for signings done in March will be sent during the first week of May. I'm at day, 54 and counting. Of course, when they call with another assignment and I mention having to wait, they' ll just not seem to be able to believe me.

Reply by Jack/AL on 5/1/13 9:23pm
Msg #468192

PS... The company mentioned as being a bit slow and contradictory in my post above had entries posted by more than one of its owners recently, arguing with some members and saying that they do pay within 30 to 45 days. I believe I'll just choose to not believe them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.