Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Are you a new Signing agent in Contra Costa?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Eyal Elhasid on 5/19/13 10:34am
Msg #470493

I started working as a signing agent in April this year, and thought it would be nice to have other new agents in the area to talk to, ask questions and anything else that will help us establish our businesses.
If you are new, in the area of Contra Costa County, and interested in forming some sort of "support group" please let me know by sending me a private message. Thanks.

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/19/13 11:48am
Msg #470499

Eyal....this may work for you...select home . Accounts > competitors...there they are.

Reply by Jack/AL on 5/19/13 1:13pm
Msg #470508

If you'll click on the "Find a Notary" tab above, you'll be able to search by zip code, one zip code at a time, but for as many areas as you wish. Each search will give you a list of the members within that area, and you can click on each name to get the pertinent contact information for each. You can even send them emails from the search, or collect their info into a database for later use.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/19/13 1:28pm
Msg #470509

Do yourself a favor Eyal..

don't limit this group to new signing agents - the only reliable support new signing agents are going to be is moral support. You want to include some veteran notaries and signing agents who can answer your questions acurately. New people may not have that information.

Just a thought.

Reply by Luckydog on 5/20/13 9:58am
Msg #470568

Re: Do yourself a favor Eyal..

Is this like the old saying " keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" You are all in competition with each other, why would you all want to join up and compare business practices? Unless this way you can see what you're up against in your area. Good luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.