Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Does anyone have experience with Prudence Notary?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Priscilla Witman on 5/13/13 7:33pm
Msg #469812

Missed a call from them.

562-481-6246 direct
877-778-2588 office

www.prudencenotary.com
8511 Chanticleer Rd
Stanton, CA 90680

They are not listed in SC, and when I tried to add them it failed because they are already listed. Looks like they are brand-new.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/13/13 7:44pm
Msg #469813

No experience with them. However,

found them listed as premier member here under company name. Go to Find A Notary and enter zip code 90680.

Interesting ...........

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 5/13/13 7:53pm
Msg #469814

Thank you. I hadn't tried Find a Notary. n/m

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 5/13/13 7:56pm
Msg #469815

Can you please delete you notary membership so we can add

you to Signing Central, Prudence Notary?

Reply by jba/fl on 5/13/13 9:19pm
Msg #469819

Now that we know this is a notary posing as a signing service (or is it the other way around?) you should use the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page and let NotRot know of this. Let them straighten it out.

In the meantime, others should beware of their efforts to recruit them for signings. This is just an easy way to hide from a reputation that may be less than stellar and to keep comments from those who are in need of truthful disclosure of such activities.

They may in fact be on the up and up, but why hide under the improper listing?

JMNSHO

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/14/13 8:01am
Msg #469834

Here's their website

http://www.prudencenotary.com/#!contact/c17jp

Clearly states on home page "24/7 Nationwide Loan Signing Service"

This premier listing should be moved. Here we go again.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 5/14/13 8:31am
Msg #469837

When I typed my post, it didn't hyperlink the website for whatever reason. Their premier profile reads like an SS. I sent a request to NR. Hopefully they can get it changed over.

My issue, personally, is not that they are a new SS. Maybe they're not new. Maybe they pay well and on time. But there's no way to know that, or read about anyone else's experiences if they can't be listed. Maybe it's unintentional, they didn't realize they could be listed as a Signing Service. Who knows. I just prefer to read for myself what the experiences of others has been BEFORE I start working with a new-to-me company. And honestly, a company's own website is going to be biased. It's not going to say, well, we pay Net 60 and sometimes we forget to pay altogether, and we don't answer the phone at all when we have outstanding invoices. Smile

Reply by jba/fl on 5/14/13 10:04am
Msg #469846

Agreed...a biased in their favor view of themselves.

I also contacted NotRot about this as I was dragged through the mud by another notary who said she owned a SS. Turned out to be very different, had a difficult time even locating her profile here. It was the CA notaries who helped to locate this person, including her home address, but alas, not to my benefit. I truly hate to see this type of deception ongoing.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 5/14/13 2:34pm
Msg #469882

Interesting.

This same number, 562-481-6246, called me again today and said he was "Ben with Northstar Notary". What??? I did double-check... http://www.prudencenotary.com/#!contact/c17jp ...

Now I don't know what the heck is going on and who this really is.

Reply by jba/fl on 5/14/13 2:58pm
Msg #469891

Re: Interesting.

Binh Tran
Northstar Notary
(562) 481-6246
www.northstarnotary.com

Just sent me an order that was cancelled last week- now back on. I did a GBU but forgot...think it was middle of the road and now I'm leary. Have to check some more.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.