Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Down loaded Chrome to do fass loans (fass suggestion)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 5/29/13 11:08am
Msg #471579

and found it interposed it's own printing protocol on my computer. Did not realize that Chrome was the cause of this change in printing. Uninstalled it and am back to the old (much better) printing protocol. Mention it here just in case anyone else is having the same problems.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/29/13 11:26am
Msg #471584

Re: Down loaded Chrome also.

Downloaded it so I could interlink my computer with my new Samsung Galaxy S4. Already have IE (for when required only) and Firefox (for many years and love it). Noticed my computer was freezing up at different websites and different actions. Got rid of Chrome and everything back to normal. Smile

Reply by Luckydog on 5/30/13 10:48am
Msg #471696

Re: Down loaded Chrome also.

Been a chrome user for a long time and love it. Only use IE for an emergency. Firefox is too hard to get rid of when you do not need it, it infiltrates into everything. Never a problem here with Chrome or Gmail or iGoogle.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.