Notary Rotary
Family Defrauding Family
Notary Discussion History

Family Defrauding Family
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 5/5/13 9:06am
Msg #468796

Family Defrauding Family

It's just astounding to me how people can screw over their own families.

This is horrendous. Right in my back yard, this man has been convicted of of $50M fraud scheme involving his in laws, five banks and friends. It took quite a while, but ultimately he had to come clean and pleaded guilty to the charges. 50 years in the big house. Wonder how much time he'll do or if he will ever get out, given he is now 51 years of age.

http://www.keyt.com/news/nipomo-man-pleads-guilty-to-50-million-fraud-scheme/-/17671600/19947884/-/1jw8i2z/-/index.html

Reply by Bear900/CA on 5/6/13 2:23am
Msg #468869

Re: Family Defrauding Family..... it gets more nauseating

Right in my front yard! In spite of his national and global business activity, and all points between you and me, he is a relatively obscure person in his home town, with an obscure office in an obscure part of town.

“Moore blames a total system failure, along with bank employees who were easily manipulated by compliments, for his decade long history of embezzlement, according to records obtained by CCN.”

“Easily manipulated”. A lesson for notaries somewhere in there….

Just as horrendous was the date rape and years of sexual harassment of his Austin, TX associate which only made the cover of a local circular:

“The curious case of Anyck and the fertilizer factory”

http://www.newtimesslo.com/cover/7471/the-curious-case-of-anyck-and-the-fertilizer-factory/

Reply by 101livescan on 5/6/13 5:42am
Msg #468870

All that glitters is not gold.

YOWSERS! All that glitters is not gold. Clearly, Mr. Moore will have lots of time in Lompoc splendor to ponder his life and his past, present and future.

Where does the French Canadian techiel go to work now after all this bad press? Long way to fall for both of them.

Mark Moore is a pig! That poor family Hard to know what is going on in your own community, huh?

Reply by Bear900/CA on 5/6/13 9:39am
Msg #468880

Good times at Lompoc's Club Fed

Unfortunately, white collar criminals don't serve hard enough time there. Near perfect weather and I have seen them playing tennis in white shorts, jogging around the track and barbequing outside once a week.

Hopefully he serves time in Butner, NC with Bernie Madoff where he will have to watch his back!

Reply by 101livescan on 5/6/13 12:56pm
Msg #468914

Re: Good times at Lompoc's Club Fed

I've heard the Feds do that...don't want these creeps having too much fun...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.