Notary Rotary
From post below about LO communicating with "their" BO
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 5/7/13 9:09pm
Msg #469101

If I have to tell the BO how much to bring to closing, I have to explain the charges (which I am not allowed to do), apologize for the 3 plus months this loan has taken, why an I getting $XXX at most? In some cases I go get the application signed and gather all the necessary paper work - while you collect 10 times what I make. And even then it's hard to get $XXX. What's wrong with this picture???? Anybody else agree? Sorry - just venting.

Reply by loancloser46 on 5/7/13 11:26pm
Msg #469107

30 minute phone call w/ bs ing lo tonight....you are right.

Gosh darn it!!!!! Why can't these lo's do their job? We are not paid nearly enough to kick the cat litter over the messes they leave. Such a total lack of respect for all parties involved but they still get their check. Meanwhile we get a checklist as long as your arm with threats about our closing fees being reduced if God forbid there is an error once in a blue moon. Does the tc want to pay me extra for the 30 minutes I sat there while I had to listen to loan officer practicing jive talk for his next job as a used car salesman???? LOL....he won't last long there either.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.