Notary Rotary
LSI?
Notary Discussion History

LSI?
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by hodgy on 5/16/13 12:22pm
Msg #470225

LSI?

Is anyone doing signings for LSI lately? It seems like almost a month since I have done one for them. No biggie because Title Source has really dominated by signings but I was curious.

Reply by Jessica/FL on 5/16/13 12:26pm
Msg #470227

They call me every once in a while now. I think it is because of my fee's but I am ok with that!

Reply by Pam/NM on 5/16/13 12:26pm
Msg #470228

I had another company call me for LSI last night

and not even bat an eye at my $xxx fee.

Reply by wv/or on 5/16/13 12:44pm
Msg #470230

Re: I had another company call me for LSI last night

Today I had a signing with them. When I confirmed with borrower, they asked to change location to a further away location. I said I was okay with that, but I would have to make sure with title company first. I asked for an additional $10 since the location was 4 times further away. I actually got it approved, but then LSI changed the location on the confirmation and called and asked if I was still available. I said yes, when I got the new confirmation it was back at the original fee. I called LSI to put my fee back to what we agreed on, and they refused. LSI said that since the location was within 30 miles of my location that they refused to change my fee and then they let me know that they had 20+ notaries in the area and they were sure they could find a notary. That's what they did, all because of $10.

Reply by Eva75Eva on 5/16/13 1:10pm
Msg #470236

Yeah they kind of dropped off the radar. I've only done one closing for LSI and it was through another signing service.

They even posted in an email to me they were not in need of any new notaries and that there has been a downtrend in volume. I've been on their waiting list for 3 years.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 5/16/13 1:39pm
Msg #470241

LSI won't call me directly anymore... which isn't surprising... they spit me out last November when my NNA BGC expired. They made me jump through their BGC hoops only to tell me I'm too expensive because "their system" won't let me be activated again because I'm too expensive. Per their rep, "For your area the base fee is from $85 to $100 MAX and that includes EDOCS." HAHAHA.

Ironically, I still do plenty where LSI is the title company and the job is contracted through a SS or directly through Escrow or the loan officer because they can't find a notary to handle the job for their low rates. I did one just last night like that. The HUD had the notary fee listed as $100... which was hilarious to me because I'm getting a lot more than that.

Reply by Calnotary on 5/16/13 2:10pm
Msg #470248

They have called for signings and never send the confirmation letter. They have cancelled the appt and then rescheduled the same borrower and then docs never arrived and the cancellation email was sent 3 days later and then at the third time they just gave it to a SS. When I called to see that the borrower was still waiting they just told me that they gave it to a SS.

I don't really know what's really wrong with them. They used to be good but now it's a whole new situation.

Reply by parkerc/ME on 5/16/13 9:43pm
Msg #470297

LSI sure hasn't disappeared in this area. I'm doing more for them now than I ever have. Have never had an issue with them meeting my fee (I'm not a low-baller). But I'm dealing with the PA office. Now the other offices are a different matter...I've quit accepting signings from LSI North or West because I got tired of having to reschedule my entire day while waiting for late documents because they ignored the time difference.

Reply by notary/OR on 5/17/13 10:20am
Msg #470330

still strong here

We do several a week for them and they pay our fee without question. Direct deposit pay...rarely any faxbacks...I take everything they send us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.