Notary Rotary
Land-Law Group
Notary Discussion History

Land-Law Group
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Debbie Brandauer on 5/21/13 3:53pm
Msg #470795

Land-Law Group

Has anyone heard of this company? They called me and asked for all my info, including a copy of my Driver's Lic, but I cannot find any info on them.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/21/13 4:41pm
Msg #470803

An orange button search ...

turned up Msg #470278 from earlier this month about Land & Law in SC.

Reply by ananotary on 5/21/13 4:46pm
Msg #470804

I received a voice mail from this company yesterday. It sounds like they outsource their scheduling.

Reply by kdd on 5/22/13 2:26pm
Msg #470910

I received a call from this company on Monday at 2:00 asking if I could take a closing for them at 4:30. Their notary cancelled on them.
I asked if they had docs and was told they did. I received the confirmation and spoke with the borrower to make a plan because I was trying to cover my previously scheduled closings and her closing. I called them at 3:30 about docs and was told they didn't have HUD approval yet. I never heard a word back until the next morning. They wanted to know if the closing was completed. I explained that there was no way we could have done the closing last night because we never received docs. They claim they sent me docs at 8:30pm and had tried to call me at that time. I still have no sign of docs and no missed calls.
The scheduler called me Tuesday morning to ask what had happened. I explained that I tried calling him numerous times but they were closed. I explained to him that was really unfair. I was given false information up front, then the borrower and I waited on them to send docs with no way of contacting them.

I understand from the scheduler that they have picked up a fairly large account. I hope they do well after they make some adjustments to their communication with us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.