Msg #471646

Good for you! I hope payment is timely n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 5/29/13 2:35pm
Msg #471618

Thank you I would appreciate that n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 5/30/13 11:13am
Msg #471700

Re: Thank you I would appreciate that

Land & Law called me 8 pm while I was at a signing, just arrived, no lights available except for the TV! So while owners, who I was not "allowed" to contact for confirm, & who did not return my call-- who had no house # anywhere on house, & no mailboxes on street....(nice neighbor at beginning of road led me there in his vehicle, as it was a long twisty road)...I did accept a signing out of my standard rate area for less. As soon as I left the dim signing, I called & left vm on their (after hrs.) line. Then I emailed in response to confirmation my turn back, or higher fee option. Heard nothing. A day later, ISIGN started calling me looking for the paperwork. what? I explained on 2 of the calls, but after 5th I put them on "directly to VM" status. Even got another message from them last night. What's with that? I have never talked to ISIGN that I know of, and would not work for them anyway ('tanks notrot). So,I too am curious how your experiences end up. Maybe someone can enlighten me about the ISIGN connection? Land & Law emailed me to sign with them, but I am holding up until there's some more intel on them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.